IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Mobile games

Discussion in 'Games' started by Orjidaven, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Orjidaven

Orjidaven New Member

What are your best mobile games. Tell us why you love the game so much and the reason you will want others to play it with you?

Medusaz'Army likes this.
  2. Adrian Draghici

Adrian Draghici New Member

My favorite mobile games are Real Racing 3 and War Robots, on Android. They both offer tons of hours of fun, i've been playing WR for about a year now.
    As to why i love these games, well, they both offer very good graphics for a mobile game, RR3 can be played offline (huge singleplayer gameplay, tons of cars from pretty much any car maker you can think of) whereas WR is an online PvP mech shooter, competition is fierce and there are many things keeping you hooked, new updates all the time and a very close relationship between the players and the game's developers, innovative gameplay and the fact that if focuses on strategy, as well as experience, skill and guts to go in and fight your enemies makes it a really cool game in my opinion.

Medusaz'Army likes this.
  3. tryner

tryner New Member

My favorite games on my phone are Pocket Frogs and Monster Super League. Pocket Frogs is a casual game I've been playing for about 6 years now, you just breed frogs and try to fill up the Froggydex, a list of around 36,000 different colors/species of frogs. I'm absolutely addicted to it :) The other one, MSL, is based on the idea of training monsters to fight for you. It's kind of similar to Pokemon in that you can evolve and level up your monsters, but you don't manually control your character. You just choose a stage to battle and then fight with your Astromon. You can also fight other players teams, I'd recommend this game to absolutely everyone!

Medusaz'Army likes this.
  4. Orion Rhodes

Orion Rhodes New Member

Shockingly, my favorite mobile game right now is Cross Stitch World. You literally sit for hours filling in cross stitch patterns with colored thread. It's a solo game, although you can share stats and patterns with friends over Facebook. There is really no challenge to the game, you don't have to use the timer, and if you make a mistake, there is not a penalty. I'm sure to most this sounds utterly boring, but there is something so relaxing about playing a slow-paced game with pretty colors and no fear of losing lives.

Medusaz'Army likes this.
  5. victor ndegwa

victor ndegwa New Member

why not assassins creed?my phone battery usually drains out every single time i play this game

Medusaz'Army likes this.
  6. Medusaz'Army

Medusaz'Army New Member

I like 'Bejeweled'. This game just hypnotizes me and takes my mind off things while I'm playing it. I think doubles can be played on it but I've never done that. I'm perfectly happy watching someone else play and laugh when they miss a perfectly obvious play. The colors and different experience levels are awesome!~

victor ndegwa likes this.
  7. victor ndegwa

victor ndegwa New Member

Medusaz'Army likes this.
  8. Medusaz'Army

Medusaz'Army New Member

Yess, I sure do. It's hard to turn down everytime I'm on FaceBook. It is kind of similiar to Bejeweled but alot louder and quicker. The sound effects are delicious!~

9. victor ndegwa

victor ndegwa New Member

Thats great a very good pass-
    time especially when using public transport