IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

My first phone

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by mohammed belkharraf, Jul 31, 2016.

1. mohammed belkharraf

mohammed belkharraf New Member

My first phone was bought by my father at the age of 18 year on the occasion of my success in baccalaureate because I never set out to have a phone before completing my studies....Because it will separated me from studies,So I said to my father do not buy a phone before completing my studies.

2. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin Cottontail New Member

I can still remember my first cellphone way back 1999 and if I wasn't mistaken, that is a Nokia 5110. Furthermore, I can even remember how glad I am as a child to have my first ever cellphone. I can do call and text plus I can play some games on that very first phone of mine. The following year I upgraded to 3310. I was truly overwhelmed!

Now I am using a LG G Pro 2 Smartphone which I truly cherish! The 5110 and 3310 that I owned several years ago comparing to the phone that I have now, I can say that there is an exceptionally gigantic and change in our innovation. Yet, what's awful about new cellphones, they are exceptionally delicate that when you simply incline toward a bit on the screen, it will be broken easily. unlike the older phones, way back 90's to early 2000's, you dropped it for like a hundred times and still they're working as new.

usman ali likes this.
  3. bella556

bella556 Member

Hi. I don't think a child should have a phone until he or she is about 15. I know my niece let her sons and daughters at ll and 13 but they are more mature on how they each use their phones. One good thing about is my niece can get ahold of them is something comes up in their family.
    I person got a cell phone in 2001 when my mother was in the hospital in North Carolina. I have always had a cell phone since that time.

usman ali likes this.
  4. Sandy

Sandy New Member

My first phone was an ordinary Samsung mobile phone that served me well for more than 15 years.

The present and the last smart phone I am using now is, ‘Samsung GT 190601’ with many features like email, Google, office, camera, etc, about which I have something special to say. It is nice and prompt smart phone which never has failed even once in the past 2 years. The sharp and attractive photographs of past, stored in this smart phone is really a celebration to the eye and serves as a joyful reminiscences of the past.

It is my ‘present and the last’ phone because it is a presentation by my son on my 70th birthday, hence, it is a precious and I do not want to change it forever.

5. Mihail

Mihail New Member

My first phone was the Sony Xperia E1 my father wasn't sure about buying that phone but at the end we ended up getting it.I was so happy about my phone i would stay up all night playing games,watching YouTube videos staying on Facebook chatting with everyone that was online,that feel was amazing now i have a Samsung Galaxy J5 and i can tell you that I'm not satisfied as i was with my Sony.

6. JasmineG

JasmineG New Member

My first cellphone was a prepaid At&t phone without a color screen. I loved that phone as if it were my first child. I barely had enough minutes to last a full month, and I believe that my text messages counted as "minutes" as well. That would never work in a world like today. I had that phone for almost a year before my grandmother upgraded me to a razr phone, and I was finally able to get my first ringtone!

7. imperial

imperial New Member

My first mobile phone was a Siemens CX75, my dad gave me of birthday gift in 2006. It is a cell phone with a color display, polyphonic ringtones, GPRS, camera with 1.3 megapixel , WAP browser and alphanumeric keys. I loved this phone, my favourite resource was its camera which I could get excellent pictures in good light. Moreover, that phone had a excellent body design with some silver details which impressed everyone.
    In constrast, during the night its camera offered bad results because it did not have a night mode. Another bad point was its internal memory about 50mbs, being necessary a memory card.

Today, I still have this mobile phone, but it does not work. My mother always says that I should to throw it in the trash. However, I have kept this phone to remember my good moment in the past.

8. Sainfai

Sainfai New Member

I can still remember when I got my first cellphone. I was still a kid, if I remember correctly I was in second or third grade and I was a really good kid, so my parents decided to buy me a new phone and, I can say that it was the most exciting thing in my life at the time.

If I think about it now, the phone wasn't that great, but it was about the experience. I got an old Nokia, with a small, black-and-white screen. I couldn't do much on it, but I can still remember playing the snake game. Also I would occasionally listen to music, but I would only listen to the ringtones since, at the time, I don't think you could put music on your phone and if you could it was way too complicated for a second grader.

Anyway, I will always remember getting my first ever phone.

9. jahanzeb ali qureshi

jahanzeb ali qureshi New Member

My father bought me my first cellphone back in year 2000. It was Nokia 282. It was a nice cellphone in that year as it was surprising to have a cellphone with SMS facility. It has amazing ringtones with loud sound. It had a LED screen with flip that could easily stay in a jeans pocket. It cost us to buy for $50 at that time. When my friends saw it they were really surprise to see such a cellphone as the other cellphones don't have such features in it. Its color was black with GSM. I kept it for 2 years and then a friend of mine took from me and never gave me back. I really miss my first cellphone as it was gift from my father. Now a days Android phones are not having long duration batteries like the old phone of Nokia.

10. khawer ali qureshi

khawer ali qureshi New Member

My first phone was Nokia 3310. This was the first phone with games. It had an option to compose the tones. The famous game " Snake " was introduced for the first time in this model. This model was a big change in cellphone technology. I still remember that i bought it for $100 at that time. It had a good battery timing and an attractive shape. I still have it in my draw. It brings me the thoughts of old days that i spent with my family and friends. New cellphone are not having good battery timing.

11. atsoc.cst

atsoc.cst New Member

My first phone is a Motorola Moto G which I still use nowadays, even though it's quite old, the screen glass is quite a mess and the battery dies on me sometimes. But I've used it for so long that now I don't want to get rid of it.

12. Treon

Treon New Member

I still clearly remember the day that I've got my first phone. Everybody at school had one so of course I had to aswell! It was the Nokia 3310. I got it as a birthday gift from my parents. I was the happiest kid alive that day. Anybody still remembers the snake game on it?

I actually have it somewhere in my closet but it doesn't work anymore.

13. Mortemonee

Mortemonee Member

My very first phone was Ericson EH97. I was do happy because I have bought the sim two months before my phone came. I remember the feelings of having a phone then, its like you are the biggest boy in town who has a mobile number.