IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

new planet that could support life?:o

Discussion in 'Science' started by muqaddas786, Dec 17, 2015.

1. muqaddas786

muqaddas786 New Member

Astronomers have discovered that there is a new panel called kepler which is the first Earth-size planet orbiting a star in the "habitable zone". We only know that there is only one planet that supports life and that is Earth. I was quite startled when i found about this. They have also found out that this planet could have liquid water as well.
    What do you guys think about this discovery? o_O:eek:

2. Ritesh

Ritesh New Member

Yep , that's true that we found an another planet to survive. This discovery will be one of the most important discoveries when we will find the earth an unsurvival place since you know many types of things are polluting the earth in a bad way. This planet will be our future planet.

3. Jacob Monkhouse

Jacob Monkhouse New Member

I think this is a fantastic discovery, and one that will definitely be a huge breakthrough in the field of science. Whilst I believe that this new planet probably has similar characteristics to our own, I have to point out that the odds of producing such a perfect environment to produce humans were almost astronomical. So many factors had to coincide in order to make life as we know it here, it would be stretch to believe the very same thing could happen twice. But then on the same token there is still so much more that we don't know, so its a very exciting time!

4. Leonardomps

Leonardomps New Member

It is stunning to know that we can find another planet to live in. More stunning if you think that are more habitable planets over there. Have you guys already thinked about the size of universe and how many planets it has? I think that is impossible that life doesn't exist in at least one planet in our universe. Now we must aim to our next goal: Get a way to travel to Kepler. There are many theories about using worm holes to get faster in some parts of the universe, what do you guys think about it?

5. Geeta

Geeta New Member

It will be a historical discovery of our times that we actually landed on a planet with life supporting criteria like availability of Oxygen, Water and some sort Heat regulating system. The discovery also arises hopes for similar more planets with life features. The fiction stories about Aliens may become reality in upcoming times.