IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Online and offline personalities

Discussion in 'Internet' started by Claraviolet, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Claraviolet

Claraviolet New Member

I am really different from my online personality. The real me, is shy and wouldn't want to talk to others and I don't like meeting new people either. I do like hanging out with my limited friends circle though. They know a lot about me and I know most of the stuff about them too.

May be that is the reason why I like talking to new people on the internet. There are many other differences for my online and offline personalities, but at this point, I wouldn't want others to know about them. There are some common traits too. I am too emotional and sentimental. So, you could find empathy in both of my personalities and I am a good listener as well. What about you guys? What are the differences and similarities in your online and offline personalities?

2. Nido

Nido New Member

I see there are a lot of people who are shy offline that is why they express their feelings on internet and I think it is also a good way for a shy person to express himself other wise results are mostly frustrations. We are really lucky that we are born in this era so that we have many opportunities to cut off our frustrations.
    I am also a different person offline. I am shy and can not talk to any one with eye contact but I feel really comfortable offline. Now I am trying to overcome my this weakness.