IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Online Earnings

Discussion in 'Internet' started by amitkokiladitya, Feb 1, 2017.

1. amitkokiladitya

amitkokiladitya New Member

These days internet offers a variety of online earning opportunities for everyone. There are a variety of jobs or rather things that can be done so as to earn money sitting at home. The tasks range from PTC sites that demand clicking on Ads, blogging sites, interaction sites and freelance working sites.

But no doubts the earnings are real slow and all of these sites require a lot of time and consistence.With the PTC sites there are limited earnings and that too at a very slow speed. The blogging sites require good interaction in their community if you want to increase the views and likes on your blogs which further demands a lot of time.

Now my question is in order to earn well should anyone stick to a single site that is a legit paying site or distribute his time over multiple ones ?

Which method of working online will give better results in terms of income?Any suggestion, advice or personal experience is most welcome.

2. Sweed1

Sweed1 New Member

I do different things to earn a bit of pocket money, but I would say spread out a bit to a few sites but don't spread yourself to thin, as the old saying goes. If you agree to work on too many different sites you will wear yourself out trying to keep up with it all, as well as, your content value will decline over time. I do surveys on several sites and of course I am constantly being offered to join more sites. The problem with doing that is soon your best sites will be sending the same surveys as your lower paying sites and you will get bumped from doing the surveys on the sites that provide the most income.
    Pick the very best and stick with those sites for the best benefits in rewards. Some offer lots of things to keep you busy on their websites, plus send you bonus emails to read and delete, but get paid to do that. Over the long haul you will build up points or cash, and look forward to using your rewards toward things you need. The best sites do not make you wait until you have earned double digit $ before you can cash out.

amitkokiladitya likes this.
  3. amitkokiladitya

amitkokiladitya New Member

Thanks a lot for your guidance. I'M looking forward to it.

4. pioneer

pioneer New Member

There are numerous blogging platforms online available for anyone to choose from. Some of these platforms include blogger, hubpages, weebly, wordpress as well as many others.

Blogger is still the best of the blogging platforms. It is user-friendly and owned by google itself. It is already designed for search engine optimization.

In creating a blog, start by choosing a suitable username for your blog together with a good-looking template for search engine optimization. Choose the background colour that best matches your blog in order to attract readers. Make sure other colours agree with the background colour.

Once set up, your blog can be up and running in just few clicks. You may then decide to customize the blog, although this is not compulsory. Adding a custom domain to your blog will increase your blog credibility.

5. pioneer

pioneer New Member

Have you ever considered to join referral programs while looking for ways to earn money online? Referral programs are extra ways to generate some extra income in addition to your regular job, although it is not a get-rich-quick scheme.

Select a number of money making sites that offer a highly-rewarding referral program. Some will offer you up to 40% of the earnings of the people you referred while others are willing to offer more than that.

In order to make the most out of referral programs, search properly for the best offers with your mobile browser or using a personal computer.

6. pioneer

pioneer New Member

Do you know you can actually make money with google at the comfort of your bedroom? Google is a web-based and an internet service providing company. It's also an email service providing company based in the United States of America. Google has been in operation for about two decades now and it's a great source of income for everyone home and abroad.

There are a few ways to make money with google. One of them is through revenue sharing. This way, google shares a certain percentage of its revenue with publishers across the world. This program is called google adsense.

Another way to make money with google is by using google's advertising medium to generate traffic to your website, although this may cost you a dime. The result that comes in return is quite commensurate.

Dennisbett likes this.
  7. pioneer

pioneer New Member

Clickbank is another great medium to make money. Clickbank is a digital marketing platform whereby thousands of digital products are loaded and promoted daily online. It's a legitimate affiliate network based in the United States.

How do you get started with clickbank money making program? Create a free clickbank account first. You would need a valid phone number and a contact address to which your payment checks will be sent.

After signing up, browse the marketplace and select digital products that you would be willing to promote. You can promote these products on forums and social networks to start making money soonest.

Clickbank tracks all sales generated by you through the hoplink created for you and pays you twice a month for your efforts.

8. izhar

izhar New Member

Hye all, currently i'm just register as a member in neobux. I can say their strategy in getting money is really motivated. Neobux is just paid to see add website and you just need 10 minute a day to see all ads that been provided.I just started and want to share this opportunity.Lets join with me -----> https://www.neobux.com/?r=izhar89 <----- and earn together as much as we can.

9. Mortemonee

Mortemonee Member

If you are an affiliate with clickbank and you want to generate clicks and impressions, how do you do it. At least you can get few click from your Facebook and others but how do you sell the products. How do you get the best traffic site.

10. shaneka jones

shaneka jones New Member

I have earned money online for quite some time now and I found some things that can really get your wealth up. Of course you will need money, but you won't have to sell a thing. We all know there are plenty of opportunities where you have to try and sell something to get paid, but not with revenue share. I love the many revenue sharing opportunities I came across for the past three years. You guys should research it.

11. dellmini

dellmini New Member

Theforumwheel.com is the best source of online earning. I was suggested it from my friends. They are earning a good amount of money from there. Minimum payout is just $5 so it is easy to get paid every other day. You can earn $3 within 1 hour. There is no scam and they really pay for the work. You can earn extra bonus for your quality writing. I have been working on Postloop.com but they never paid me. I just joined Theforumwheel.com and i hope i will earn a lot from there.

12. Atropia

Atropia New Member

I've looked into trying to be an English Tutor with multiple websites. For some of them, there are video applications which require you to record a sample of your language skills and appearance. However, no avail to it, because of some questions raised regarding my appearance as I am not of Canadian-Descent, but more a Chinese-Descent. Aside from that, they may view my appearance first and not judge the fact that my primary language was English. Anyways, I looked into smaller ways to earn side cash as well, used several of these post for money forums with some success. Therefore, I would vouch for this to be pretty good "beermoney".

13. prasanna kumar

prasanna kumar New Member

Unfortunately internet is not the right place for those who are looking for a steady source of income , the revenue from the internet mostly depends on so many independent factors and for those who have the idea of working full time on internet , i must tell you guys its not a very good idea unless you are a successful youtuber with over million subscribers or if you have a website with atleast 50,000 views a month, the money you get from internet will just not be enough to cover all your expenses. Then again there are so many scammers who'll just loot your time and pay you nothing so be careful guys.
    But still , internet is a good place for us to earn some extra income along with our regular income , there are so many legit ways to earn some extra money on the internet :

Website/blog : if you have a website or a blog with a good numbers of views then you can sign up with google adsense, but its not very easy to get your site approved by google, so in case if you fail there are many alternatives to google adsense like media.net or adbuff just google "best adsense alternatives " you will find a big list .
    another way to may good money from your website/blog is through affliate marketing , the best site that pays highest percent of money to its affliate partners is amazon affliates pays upto 12% of its revenue.
    another easy way you can make money is through shortening URLs , even though the pay is low you can still make some extra money by sharing the urls all over your social media best site for shortening urls is adfly.

14. hpernaf

hpernaf New Member

I also believe that the best way to gain from the internet is diversification. There are thousands of real earnings options, but I do not usually depend solely on one way.

Currently I use Google Adsense on my blogs and I participate daily in Clixsense through tasks and offers.
    I'm testing microworkers.com site and as soon as I have an opinion, I'll post it here in the forum.

15. msyukionna

msyukionna New Member

That's good to hear. I'm quite new and am totally unsure how this works. I used to post a LOT on forums in my teenage years. It just brings back memories.

16. hahahahaahhalucyucom

hahahahaahhalucyucom New Member

If you doing survey don't use VPN because administrators of this website will ban you and not pay you. The best way for earn money is through adsense. If you start youtube carrer you must have a lot of videos with a lot of views and views from rich countries. After some time when you have big channel you can ask some company called MCN - Multi Channel Network for managed partership because when you managed you can get ad's on every view. If you not managed you don't have ad's on every views and you lose a lot of money. Example from 70k views only 20k is monetized. And better way is start your website and there you must pay for hosting and domain like .com .net .info.

17. skyhali

skyhali New Member

Wow, I'm very happy that I saw your post because at least I saw someone have a proof that Forum Wheel did pay writers. I saw some of the people talking about Forum Wheel that it is a scam, they never pay, etcetera. But I still have high hopes that I will make money out of it that's why I'm still here writing a post for approval. I really hope I can receive money from forum wheel so that I will not regret spending time posting. I will also try that post loop you're talking about. Thanks

18. Darus

Darus New Member

I started working at postloop two months ago, so far it has been a wonderful experience working on their platform. And payment are always issued on time as long as you reached the minimum payout which is $5. So, I don't understand why you are not be paid. Try to contact the Administrator if you have any problems with the site, their response is fast .

19. tusziget

tusziget New Member

I do different jobs online.I am active on a few serious Ptc sites,where I am clicking ads,on Gpt sites,where I am doing various tasks and being paid for it(taking surveys etc).

I would like though to become a writer,because writing is my passion and I would like to make a living by writing articles.