IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Pc games to watch out for in 2018.

Discussion in 'Games' started by Gibson, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Gibson

Gibson New Member

Maybe you've just updated your beast or are still waiting for the right game that gives you an excuse to throw some money at your rig. Whatever the case, we are pretty sure 2018 will be a great year for pc gaming. Personally, here are the games that I'm looking forward to the most.

1.Anthem

This is a completely new game from Electronic Arts that blew me away when it was revealed. The graphics look absolutely insane and I really hope they don't get downgraded before release. The gameplay also seem very fun as you assume the role of a freelancer. It features both single and cooperative multiplayer in a shared world experience similar to destiny.

2.Far Cry 5

I'm a big fan of the Far Cry series, although Far Cry Primal was a bit of a disappointment. However, Far Cry 5 seems to be a return to form. It takes place in the US for the first time and the story is very controversial. You need to take down a group of religious extremists with guns in a remote part of America.

3.Metro Exodus

It's been four years since I played the last Metro game, so I'm ready for a sequel. Metro Exodus is looking very promising because you get a huge open world to play around in and a very exciting story. You need to lead a group of spartan rangers through the devastated nuclear wasteland. The game has a mixture of linear objectives and nonlinear opportunities for exploration. I believe that it is going to be one of the biggest hits of 2018.

What 2018 pc game(s) are you mostly excited about?