IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Rate the last movie you watched.

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Mohsin, May 22, 2017.

1. Mohsin

Mohsin New Member

I watched the Hustler again. My fifth time, I think. It's a solid 9/10. The last scene when Eddie plays Minnesota Fats is legendary, and It's one of my all time favorite scenes. He couldn't lose, and he knew it. He wiped the floor with him, and thus he became Fast Eddie Felson, the best pool player in America.

[​IMG]

Next up for me: Once Upon a Time in America

2. Liam

Liam New Member

Hacksaw ridge was the last movie i watched :)

3. Lagidi prasanth

Lagidi prasanth New Member

The last movie I watched (in its entirety, so that doesn't include Driving Lessons) was Cabin in the Woods, which gets a solid four out of five stars. I'm using the Giant Bomb Scale because between Netflix ratings and Giant Bomb, it's pretty much the only rating system that I understand anymore. Cabin in the Woods was a great movie but because I didn't pay attention to any of the hype surrounding it at the time of its release, I was able to come into it with a fresh viewpoint. I don't know if I'm just a huge Joss Whedon fanboy (yes) but I really enjoyed the movie's twists and the way that it parodied modern horror movies.