IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Supernatural or The Walking Dead?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Corena, Jan 23, 2017.

?

Which TV show is most loved?

1. Supernatural

50.0%
  2. The Walking Dead

50.0%
  1. Corena

Corena Member

Supernatural and The Walking Dead are both very loved shows. However, which one is the most loved? I look forward to seeing the results. Let's see those votes guys!

2. Kaitlyn Massey

Kaitlyn Massey New Member

This is a really hard decision! I chose The Walking Dead because it has more complexity in its plot. Supernatural is a great show, but each episode pretty much follows the same format - Dean and Sam chase demons and the like and catch/defeat them. I know that there is a subplot, mostly pertaining to their dad/childhood, but it's still highly formulaic. Supernatural, the main two characters will never die. The Walking Dead, your favorite characters die, and it has so many cliffhangers and shocking scenarios that keep audiences coming back for more.

Even so, it is really fun to watch those boys, and to try to shout Dean and Sam as they do, and then laugh about it.

Corena likes this.
  3. BethSztruhar

BethSztruhar New Member

For me, it's The Walking Dead. I love Supernatural too, but I can't help my TWD addiction. It's not just a TV show about zombies/walkers. It's more about the drama, the character developments and how they live in a world like that. I find it interesting and amazingly well done how they build up characters and how those charcters change dfrom time to time.

Corena likes this.
  4. Beachgurl87

Beachgurl87 New Member

Supernatural hands down!!

Dean and Sam have a great thing going on. It seems like every episode ends with a cliff hanger, leaving you wondering what will happen to them next. Not to mention they are two drop dead gorgeous men. If you didn't like the show they would be enough to keep you watching.

Then here we are with two of the hottest bad boys there are, now they are hunting down demons, with the bad to the bone car Dean drives. One song instantly comes to mind, "The Eye Of The Tiger". That is one of my favorite scenes. They start playing the song and Dean's laying down in the seat in his car playing his imaginary drums. One of the best scenes in my opinion.