IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

The best way to make $5-$10 daily

Discussion in 'Internet' started by sallizy, Aug 8, 2016.

1. sallizy

sallizy New Member

Hello
    Internet money making was my passion since i was 10yrs though i started designing my first website then. i had searched and searched on the internet on how i can make like 5-10 bucks daily, things seem not working as i as planned may be is because i have little knowledge about the whole thing. until lately 2015 that i was referred to an investment site by one of my family friend though i thought it was scam until give it a try.
    i used one of my mum $30 for a start, things began to change as both my mum and dad were now fully in the biz. they deposited $300 and cashed back $48 daily.
    guys its all about investing ur bucks and get back some interest in the next 24hours.
    All you need is perfectmoney account fund it and start investing click the link below to see it for urselves.
    https://hourlyweb.com/?ref=sallizy

thanks

Cryptoreal likes this.
  2. ibezsocial

ibezsocial New Member

I definitely expect that one will need to make some type of investment or take some risks in order to see a gain or return on the investment, but when it comes to the internet I'm a firm believer that your risks or investment should not be monetary but, more of your time to research the opportunity and master the necessary skills to produce the earnings.

I have been searching the internet for years to research many technological opportunities, and to date I am yet to find a single one that does not require some earnest effort and diligence to master the processes that produce the earnings. No get rich quick solutions out there; only processes before results.

Skip the process miss the result. Pay for the process and someone else will enjoy the results.

3. Energysage97

Energysage97 New Member

Do surveys online. I personally use Opinion Outpost and easily make $10 a day. Prize Rebel is my second choice and I make no less than $5 daily. Those are just a small fraction of ways you could make money online.

4. Anders Larsson

Anders Larsson New Member

Maybe the best way to make $5 to $10 a day is to post your life story on how you made money online in places you know people are dearly in need of cash and post your affiliate link. You make money when people click the affiliate link and sign up.

Corena, Enigmasflame and JerrodS like this.
  5. Rosyrain

Rosyrain New Member

The only way I have found to make good money online is to write articles because you can charge up to around $100 per piece depending on how packed with information it is. Doing surveys and other paid tasks can yield me up to around $6- $7 depending on how much time I have to spend during the day to work on them. I prefer doing articles because I can knock one out in a couple hours and feel that I am really getting paid fair for my time.

6. Cryptoreal

Cryptoreal Member

I believe the day that there will be the most perfect worldwide payment system that transacts within a day, is when I might invest cash into investment sites, but currently, I prefer local betting sites like Betway or Africa's famous sportpesa. You can bet for you home team, horse race or even dog race.

7. Cryptoreal

Cryptoreal Member

Wise to be safe than sorry

8. Corena

Corena Member

There are so many ways to make money online these days. I have personally tried six or seven different things and have made money doing them, although some take a lot of time to actually made any real money doing it. And then there are the scams that you have to be very careful of because, there are so many of those out there these days as well.

I have tried the referral based online jobs, such as, instant money network and superior freebies. They cost me about $11 altogether for both to get started on them and they actually do pay you when you get referrals. The thing is, because of all the scams that are out there, people are really afraid of trying these online jobs. That makes it harder to get referrals, because people think you are just trying to scam them even if it's only costing them $5 to try.

Then there are doing surveys for money, which some are fake and some really pay. It just depends on the websites you sign up for. You can make a good $10 a day doing these if you work on more than one survey website. However, it does take up a lot of your time.

Personally though, my very favorite online job is writing. I love to write so I'm happy while I'm doing it, which really makes it worth while to me even if I'm not getting paid very much. Although, you can make quite a bit of money writing online. The hard part is just getting started as a writer online. Once you get your foot in the door however, I'm told it gets much easier to make good money if you are a good writer and put real effort into it.

9. tryner

tryner New Member

I feel like you have the right idea here. There's no way to magically make a living wage doing next to nothing online. Swagbucks, Apptrailers, and Mturk wouldn't be as popular as they are if that were the case.

It seem weird to get excited by a website that'll earn you $3 an hour but those are often the most profitable ones available to me. I'd be all over sites like the one mentioned in the first post if I could find one that wasn't a scam.

10. pioneer

pioneer New Member

To actually make money online, it depends on the following factors:

(a) The determination to make money: this is the most crucial factor in making money online. If you are determined to make money, the sky is the limit. Determination is the greatest and most powerful instrument in achieving financial freedom.

(b) The time factor is another crucial factor: once you're determined, you will be ready to spend a good amount of time on any job that can get you paid.

(c) Internet Facility: you must first acquire the main internet facility which includes a personal computer and an internet modem for internet connection.

11. pioneer

pioneer New Member

Writing is one of the most lucrative jobs online. Several people are making hundreds of dollars online writing. Writing actually takes much time, but you are guaranteed to make money if you are determined and serious.

What are the ways to get started?

Fiverr is a great writing medium, although you can equally engage in other tasks such as logo design, translation, editing and lots more.

Alternatively, there are hundreds of writing sites online that you can choose from. Search for the best writing sites and start making money instantly.

12. xegeapkmd

xegeapkmd New Member

I don't want to spend money for earn money.

I want clean cash on without spend my money first.

My first payment if from QuizGroup youtube network and it's $72.80.

13. izhar

izhar New Member

Hye all, currently i'm just register as a member in neobux. I can say their strategy in getting money is really motivated. Neobux is just paid to see add website and you just need 10 minute a day to see all ads that been provided.I just started and want to share this opportunity.Lets join with me -----> https://www.neobux.com/?r=izhar89 <----- and earn together as much as we can. lets help each other =]

14. Anas Naji

Anas Naji New Member

There are legitimate ways to make money online. The problem is that the real ways to make money aren’t “get rich quick” schemes.Many of these options are real jobs that require you to put in hours if you want to get paid. They also require real work. Here are some tips for actually getting the job:

Fiverr – Fiverr is a great place to make a few bucks or spend a few bucks if you need some of the services people offer. Basically, everything is $5. You either pay $5 or charge $5.

IZEA – IZEA works in addition to a blog or on its own. You get paid to blog, tweet, take photos and take videos. The pay is mostly based on your following, so if you want to make money with your tweets, you’ll need to grow you Twitter following

User Testing – User Testing pays $10 a pop for testing websites. A test usually takes about 15-20 minutes. The purpose is for a website owner to watch someone, who is new to their site, try to navigate it.

15. Moranme

Moranme New Member

I have done 6 to 10 surveys with http://www.clixsense.com that paid me 5 cents for each question. Simple surveys about mobile phones, clothes etc..