IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What are some great movies you watched in 2016?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Brandi Butler, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Brandi Butler

Brandi Butler New Member

I did not have a chance to go to the theater to see any movies last year, but I have caught plenty of suspenseful trailers on television. Don't Breath looks like a great movie. Does anyone have any suggestions?

2. Gustavo Woltmann

Gustavo Woltmann New Member

I like all the marvel films so in 2016 I watched the X-Men movie apocalypse and also watched the DC comics movie Deadpool. Both movies were great to watch but Deadpool is a lot more adult so if you have children do not let them watch this film. On the family side of things I watched the Secret Life of Pets movie which was very funny.

Brandi Butler likes this.
  3. Brandi Butler

Brandi Butler New Member

Thank you and I do have children so they definitely will not watch. But I will look into these movies. They sound great!

4. Carmen Lorenzo

Carmen Lorenzo New Member

My most favorite movie of all time is, "Gone with the wind". I absolutely fell in love with Clark Gable as Rhett and Scarlett. I love how they struggle with life and face adversity, yet they overcame it despite how painful it was. It reminds me that I too can overcome adversity and move forward with greater success in my own life. It's one of the most inspirational movies I have ever seen in my life.

5. mfinnie

mfinnie New Member

Rogue One was better than i thought it would be, but still nowhere near the quality of the Original Trilogy.

6. lancer254

lancer254 New Member

I'm a huge fan of epics. One such epic that I enjoyed in 2016 was the god's of Egypt.