IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What are the best RPG games on android?

Discussion in 'Games' started by roldya, Sep 13, 2017.

1. roldya

roldya New Member

For me, Cyberlords Arcology is great. It's cyberpunk (scifi) and a lot like the new Shadowrun -game for PC. You install cybernetic enhancements to your group's bodies, level up your stats, raid evil corporations / factions with awesome guns and weapons etc.. Top down game play and you tap where you want to move your guy(s) and gal(s). A very well made smartphone-RPG. There's a free version and a paid version.

Then there's Cyber Knights RPG, which is updated almost weekly and the developer is very passionate about it. I don't know if it's still is beta-testing phase but it's a lot like Cyberlords I mentioned previously, but more open ended and you can make your own stories as you play and random stuff can happen based on what you do in the world. The developer listens to a lot of feedback and takes suggestions as far as I know. Cyberlords is more linear and you follow a set storyline.

Then there's all the Square Enix RPGs like tons of Final Fantasy -games remastered with slightly better graphics (3d even) than the originals on NES, SNES etc...

AND, if you've got the cash and enough space on your phone (1gb) and a fast internet, there's CHAOS RINGS from Square. It's a full-blown 3D jRPG that looks like a PS2-game. Voice acting, good sound, cut scenes. Best looking and most polished RPG I've seen on Android. The price can sometimes be way above your average smartphone game but right now it's about 9 dollars (over half the price when I first found it on the Play Store).