IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What are the WTF moments in gaming?

Discussion in 'Games' started by asim, Jul 5, 2017.

1. asim

asim New Member

For those of you who’ve played CS: BoostgateGO, you might remeBoost gage scandal. The professional ESports team Fnatic’s star player Olofmeister utilized a never-before-seen two-man boost to achieve a decisive tactical advantage over Team LDLC.

[​IMG]
    However, this was only a two-man boost. Not to be outdone, Team Natus Vincere (Na’Vi) more recently utilized a three man boost on the same map against Luminosity Gaming.

[​IMG]
    I thought this was the pinnacle of boosts but incredibly, Team eSuba figured out a four man boost on - you guessed it - Overpass again!

[​IMG]
    Considering there are only 5 members in a team, I still can’t figure out how they ever came up with this in practice!

Definitely one of the most WTF moments in CS history.

2. AnimeLover

AnimeLover New Member

For me the WTF moments are the moments that I could have win/overcome it if only my little finger have press it 0.1 seconds earlier.
    Sometimes I shout because of those WTF moments.

3. Mudrijedan

Mudrijedan New Member

A WTF moment in gaming is when you're in the 4th quarter and the buzzer is about to go off in 2k and the opponent makes a half court shot right when it goes off and you lose!

4. Naomi

Naomi New Member

When your remote suddenly disconnects!!!