IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What are your favorite music genres?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Anklebiter, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Anklebiter

Anklebiter New Member

I love to hear a little of everything, so I have a very broad musical taste, I can here from melancholy to the most trap song, of course there are things that I rather to hear and those genres would be:
    Rock
    Pop
    Symphonic Metal
    Indie
    and R&B.
    There are a lot of artists and bands that give me life, and the thing that I love the most to hear are the vocals, that why I don't like a lot the pop music, because it's a bit commercial.
    What about you? What do you hear?

2. caiocoutinho17

caiocoutinho17 New Member

Grunge, Nirvana is my favorite band of all time also Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Silverchair, Soundgarden they are all great! I also enjoy Rap, Alternative and Shoegaze.

3. Elvis271

Elvis271 New Member

I have lots of music genres i listen to everyday, my best is Soul music. I listen to House, Rnb, Hip Hop, Blues, Reggae and Old school music genres. Though the list is endless, the mentioned genres of music are a daily dose. I love music that is soulful, catchy and entertaining, when listening to. I believe that music is an art that has many artists to invest on.

4. Violent Gale

Violent Gale New Member

I am mostly into post-hardcore and metalcore. Sometimes though, I listen to some acoustic pop music like those of Boyce Avenue. It sometimes depends on my mood. :)

5. Megan

Megan New Member

I like most genres, except for Country. My style is the Alternative/Indie music. Rap and Pop are close 2nds! I enjoy Pearl Jam too, throw back for me considering I'm an '01 baby. :)

6. NeilTarquin

NeilTarquin New Member

I grew up in the 90's and my music genre is rock. So that is what I love to listen to. Some say wheb you get older, you may listen to them less and less. I beg to disagree because I am still looking for music that is noisier that my last playlist. I developed a liking for Progressive Rock which mostly is Heavy Metal instrumental combination. I also listen to heavy metal, scream, death metal and stuff like that. If it's noisy, I'm interested on that music.

7. Julia Doner

Julia Doner New Member

My favourite music tend to be pop music. I enjoy the up beat tempo since it can just put you in a good mood easily. I find that many pop singers are young so I can relate to many of their songs.

I also like alternative music. Alternative is a fun break from pop. It has a large variety of different sounds to fit any mood.

8. claire

claire New Member

I listen to almost every genre, but my favorite is Rock music.

9. Davies

Davies New Member

Tekno music is my favourite! Then I listen bit of Rap, Pop music, Reggae and Classic music...

10. temmygabriel

temmygabriel New Member

there’s so many I like. I’m a Man of multiple genres. I don’t like being confined because to me there are no boundaries in music. I often listen to multiple genres or music that crosses-genres.
    But still i have a list of favourite;
    Number one goes to classical.
    2.jazz
    3. Hip -pop
    4. RnB
    5. Metal