IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

what are your favorite pc games

Discussion in 'Games' started by jainish, Jun 23, 2015.

1. jainish

jainish New Member

Hi friends, i used to spend alot of my time on playing games on pc before starting my online money making journey. My favorite games are GTA VICE CITY, SAN ANDREAS, MAX PAYNE 2, EA SPORTS CRICKET 07.

What are your favorite games?

2. ezikial

ezikial New Member

I adore the Rollercoaster Tycoon franchise. I remember spending hours playing RCT2, just micromanaging all of the shops to get my income flow as perfect as it could be. I also remember building huge rollercoasters in RCT2's awesome rollercoaster builder. That game just brings back memories.

3. Rodel Partosa

Rodel Partosa New Member

My favorite game in my desktop is called "Little Fighters". Some of you may not be familiar to this game but I would highly recommend this game to each and every one of you here in this forum. My favorite character is the one who uses an archery to kill the enemies. All of the characters are actually as unique as their names. Each of them has different techniques and abilities to kill their enemies.

4. Chilly

Chilly New Member

For multiplayer probably the MOBA games, Hearthstone and Counter Strike : Global Offensive. For single player probably Dishonored, Splinter Cell, Thief, Borderlands and Max Payne. I like the MOBA genre because it gives you a lot of choice. Same goes for Hearthstone, Counter Strike, Dishonored, Splinter cell, Thief and Borderlands. The only one out of the ordinary is Max Payne. I liked the fast paced action and storyline there.

5. INSonline

INSonline New Member

EA Cricket 2007
    FIFA 2005
    GTA IV
    GTA SAN ANDREAS

Above mentioned 4 games always in my hard disk.I would love to play it in leisure time.

6. MrZ0mbiesFanatic

MrZ0mbiesFanatic New Member

My favorite game on the PC is CS:GO or Counter Strike: Global Offensive. I can play that game all the time, and I do play it daily. It is a 5 v 5 team based game, and the game mode is similar to Search and Destroy from Call of Duty.

7. Odain

Odain New Member

TIE Fighter

Besides that game and its predecessor X-wing, I don't think there's ever been a space combat sim nearly as fun. Also, there were no artificial borders, so you could fly as far from the action as you needed to recharge. There were some pretty great modding tools for those games, too. Those were the days.

8. Odain

Odain New Member

I had the original RCT on my dad's PC as a kid. Oooh, I loved that game. Every time I built a financially stable park and had high ratings and a fat wallet, Then i create a project I simply called "The Amazing Island."

I'd create a vast lake with a several tile long patch of land in the centre. I'd build all facilities necessary for life - bathrooms, stalls, even entertainment and carousels. I'd even put a maintenance man in to clean the spills and a mascot to keep children happy in their new found home.

And a new home it would be for all the guests I hand-selected to live on the Island. They may have wanted to leave the Island, having a home and family to return to, but after a few weeks they would learn to like this land and their new "family" of guests. They had everything they could possibly want, and I was in the financial situation where I could offer them all services for free. Life was a heaven for them, whether they liked it or not.

9. sean.ct25@gmail. com

sean.ct25@gmail. com New Member

My favorite "Go to" PC games are the DOOM and Quake Franchise! To this day you can still get quite a good scare from these 90's juggernauts!

10. silvanodantas

silvanodantas New Member

there are many pc games I like, it is difficult to choose the best selection then say the current, Elder scroll, the witcher and heroes of storm, these are the ones I'm spending more time lately.

11. Nakia

Nakia New Member

I absolutely love "The Sims"!

12. owen027

owen027 Member

Two of my favorite games of all time are Rule of ruins, and the Return to Condor, This two are a very nice game. They are both an ancient game that I doubt you can get these days. They are a fantasy turn-based RPG that occurs in the world created by Raymond East, and your main character is Clark the Mage, a character that comes straight from his books, though aged a bit.

13. Derik

Derik New Member

I love real time strategy games and one of my favorites is DotA, or Defense of the Ancients. On 2012 a new version was released by the developer Valve, DotA 2 and I have been playing the game for almost 3 years. It is available for free on the Valve digital Steam marketplace online and at the present, it has the record for offering the highest prize pool money on e-sports history, reaching 18 million dollars on August 2015.

Vinicius likes this.
  14. psyduck

psyduck New Member

Hey there, it's really nice to see that you have mentioned, "GTA Vice City". I love that game as well. It was one of the very first games that I enjoyed playing when I was young. I spent so many hours playing that game. Even now, when I get some free time, I try to play that game as it brings back past memories and makes me nostalgic.

As for my other favorite games, I would say, "Defense of the Ancients" is my favorite game of all time. It is an online game and is played on the PC. It has a really good storyline and it is quite easy to play. There are various modes in which you can play so that you will never get bored.

15. Mihailo

Mihailo New Member

I have few of them. I play games on my PC a lot. I like Counter-Strike 1.6, Minecraft, Call of Duty 4, Hitman, War Thunder. I am playing these everyday.

But, Counter-Strike 1.6 is my favorite game of all time. I have had my server, Hide'n'Seek mod. It way pretty popular. MPOWER Hide'n'Seek, maybe some of you know this server.

16. Masafi

Masafi New Member

Definitely Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. This game includes everything a perfect game should have. It requires teamwork, strategies, communication, precision, patience, and dedication to be good at it. It's easy to play but hard to master, and that's why I like it the most. Also, you can earn money from it from things called skins, which are patterns and colors for your weapons and knives and can go up to 6000$ for some skins.

17. MBuzma

MBuzma New Member

I've been playing Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim for years now. It is a role playing game(RPG), and it has a very large amount of content. It came out almost 5 years ago, and it is still a very popular game on Steam. I really like immersing myself in the digital world Bethesda have created and experimenting with different character builds, and there are a lot of mods which add flavor to the game.

Other games which I like that I feel are worthy of note are Deus Ex and Elder Scrolls 3:Morrowind, both of which are also RPG-s and immersive sims.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
  18. Vinicius

Vinicius New Member

My Favorite pc game is Age of Mythology. It is a Real-time strategy (RTS) developed by Ensemble Studios. It was released in 2002. This game is amazing because it transports me to a time when humans did battle with mythological monsters and the gods intervened with supernatural powers. The game is based the following form: to defeat enemy units and towns, building my own units and towns, training villagers and fighters.
    Futhermore, It is possible to acquire divine powers with the evolution of the game. As an example, if I worship Artemis the goddess of hunting and nature, she will give me the power of the earthquake that allows me to launch that catastrophe in my enemies. Moreover, the game has a complete encyclopedia about history of the gods and historical units.
    This game is available on Steam for purchase.

[​IMG]

19. Garaabae

Garaabae New Member

The very first PC game I played with an assembled desk top is Counter strike. The first generation FPS(first person shooter) I forgot the version number. I remember a co-worker lent me a CD of Counter strike and I played it straight for 12 hrs in between toilet and meal breaks. The feel of Adrenalin rushing was great back then. well those were the days: now I just sit on a couch and open my phone and play Sudoku.

20. aimayaram

aimayaram New Member

My favorite game right now is Dota 2 Reborn. I'm not very good at it, but I understand the mechanics well. I see most of you also like anime. I recognized Gaara, and JC Denton in your avatars. I also really enjoyed Unreal Tournament in 2000. Deus Ex was the game I played the most, with sometimes five hours straight.