IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What do you use the Internet for?

Discussion in 'Education' started by sindija, Feb 7, 2017.

1. dayunior27

dayunior27 New Member

I use the Internet for many purposes: searching answers, watching videos, looking on social media, and seeking information.

On my opinion, the Internet is way largest library -- containing all of the information we need, just like Google. The Internet gives me what I need. I always search humorous/satire videos, news that haven't watch on TV and more. In overall, mostly, I use the Internet for eduactional purposes.

Soon, I will use the Internet for my extra income, perhaps, so I wish that happened in time.

2. Bill800

Bill800 New Member

@sindija i mostly use the internet to do research on google e.g on various ways of making money online. I also use it to get relationship advice.

3. myblogger

myblogger New Member

I use internet for many things like searching, sharing, uploading videos and other important matters for me. Internet is important for me because it gives me knowledge about things that are familiar to me or new to me. I use internet for earn extra income, business, greeting with my friends by using social media accounts like facebook, tweeter, instagram and other social media accounts. Internet is use by everyone for many reasons some of them for businesses, work, travel, fashion and all other things uses by internet. Internet gives us way to communicate our loveones abroad just infront of computers. Internet uses for many things like for spreading news all around the world because it reach almost all people in the world who are using internet. Internet use by companies to transact online to their clients or customer, this is their way to transact fast and effectively and all of these are possible with the use of internet. Internet use by students for their study like searching things about science, history, geography and other relevant matters for them. They use it for acquire new knowledge about different things around us it gives us more knowledge about the things which is very important to us. Internet is also use for travelling because there are information available on the internet about where is the best places for tourist and its possible expenses that we may expense going to that places. Internet helps us also to way or location of such tourist place because there are apps that teach us the right location for such places. Internet are so play big role on our daily lives today without this I think our life will be difficult and hard.