IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What if we lived in a world with no science at all?

Discussion in 'Science' started by ronnex, Dec 24, 2017.

1. ronnex

ronnex New Member

Have you ever imagined if we lived in a world with no science?When I picture that kind of a world,I see people in it living in stone age.What a world right?If there was no science,the world would not be how it is today.For me,science is the best thing to happen to us human beings as without it,the world would not be developed as it is today.

2. Esteban Paniagua

Esteban Paniagua New Member

In a world without science. we as people would not be able to have developed technologically and mentally to a certain extent as well. Kings and queens would still have absolute power over the people because science would be seen as unacceptable because royalties interpretation of religion would still rule the land. People would be afraid to speak out and really, it'd be a less better world to live in.

3. 14yumj1

14yumj1 New Member

I think it would be much worst even considering what you two have said. For me, science represents the curiosity of the human race to understand how the world works. Without curiosity, humans will simply not advance as a species. We'd be stuck as hunter gathers, because we never learnt how plants grow, how to grow crops, how to breed animals, and even basic medieval society, wouldn't even exist.