IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What is the role of education?

Discussion in 'Education' started by Medowriter, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Medowriter

Medowriter New Member

I have seen lots of people who have made name and money across the globe because they are educated and I have also seen people have made name because of their wealth through business but they are not educated.
    In your opinion what is the unique role of education in the society?.

2. vhinz

vhinz New Member

I don't think people who have made their name because of their wealth through business are not educated. I'd rather say they are well educated in their chosen endeavor. Education in other context means acquisition of knowledge. And those successful businessmen are well educated in creating wealth. According to Robert Kiyosaki, there are three types of education: scholastic education, professional education, and financial education. Scholastic education teaches people to read, write and solving mathematical problems. Professional education creates professionals like teacher, doctor, lawyer, etc. And financial education is the education that will bring you wealth and this kind of education is not being taught in schools. Financial Education can be attained by those who are willing to commit and do the necessary actions to get it. And what great about this education is it doesn't require diploma. That's why there are people that are not able to finish a course but are wealthy and living freely.

If currently you are working for someone else, like me, I think we have both acquired the same kind of education. We acquired the professional education that allows us to work for other people. And sometimes that other people might not even finished college. So if you are working with someone who did not graduate from any course, that person is more educated than you are.