IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

what is your favorite comedy movie?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by abram garibay, Apr 17, 2015.

1. abram garibay

abram garibay New Member

my favorite comedy movie are eddy Murphy movies because it makes me laugh i don't know really know i like those movies when he talks with the animals maybe because he can talk with animals the movie name is dr.Dolittle.

2. mrindependent

mrindependent New Member

My favorite comedy movies are Friday and Campaign.

SmartLilLady86 likes this.
  3. Goda92

Goda92 New Member

My favorite comedy movie is Ameriacan Pie (all series).

4. Veronica M.

Veronica M. New Member

My favorite comedy movie is The Longest Yard.

5. kittenz7

kittenz7 New Member

By far, the best comedy movie I have seen is "The Wedding Ringer" starring Josh Gad and the seriously funny Kevin Hart. It is the kind of comedy you can watch over and over again. I mean, there are these funny movies you see all the time but when you've already seen the jokes or the funny scenes, the humor kind-off dies down afterwards. Plus, most comedy movies I have seen come off real stupid. If you are a guy who doesn't just look for laughs but wants those that entertains you and at the same time makes you realize things about living or what I’d like to call "smart jokes", this is one treat you shouldn't pass.

6. kuyarobi

kuyarobi New Member

My favorite comedy of all time has got to be "The Interview" directed by Seth Rogan and Evan Goldberg. Seth Rogan also co starred in the movie next to James Franco.

The movie pokes fun of modern politics and more specifically North Korea. James Froncos Character is a late night television host that get the opportunity of a life time when he is asked to give an exclusive interview with Kim Jong-un, the leader of North Korea. Seth Rogan plays his friend and producer set off for North Korea where they are asked by the Central Intelligence Agency to assassinate Kim Jong-un.

Needless to say, that is where the comedy ensues as these to bumbling idiots screw up every little plan that the CIA set forth for them. From killing tigers, riding in cold war Soviet tanks, and having sex with female propaganda officers. These guys two guys have done it all in a span of three days.

So far I have watched this movie 4 times in the past few months because of the gags and improve like dialog that these two main characters exchange throughout the movie. Their "whip" is really quick and the gags in the movie are hilarious!!!

Highly recommended movie. Go check it out!!!

7. abbey

abbey Member

Any movie by Kevin hart. The guy is so hilarious. My favorite so far is THE WEDDING RINGERS.

8. ThaatNewMommy

ThaatNewMommy New Member

I enjoy Kevin Hart movies as well as Seth Rogen and his crew...but my heart...my heart goes out to Melissa McCarthy. LOL I mean the trailer for the latest movie ALWAYS makes me laugh. It's just the way she delivers her lines that kills me. I watched Tammy thinking it was going to be a letdown, and it wasn't her best work, but it had scenes where I laughed out loud. Adam Sandler also has enjoyable movies but lately they've been kind of so-so compared to his earlier work. And I know it's not her usual work, but Jennifer Aniston is great when doing comedy (Horrible Bosses, Meet the Millers) as well as Sandra Bullock.

9. kikofran

kikofran New Member

My favorite comedy movie is the 21 jump street, has comedy and action in the same film, two perfect combinations :)

10. Sergio Louro

Sergio Louro New Member

I will never forget me of the Police Academy movie, so far the best.

11. SmartLilLady86

SmartLilLady86 New Member

:DWow I can't even pick a favorite lol!! I would have to say anything with Will Ferrell in it, he never gets old to me lol! I love all of them from "Blades of Glory" to "The Campaign". Oh yea and you can't forget the "Anchorman" 1 & 2. Oh and Semi-Pro, ok ok I quit lol! I think I'll watch one later tonight, just because it's on my mind now lol.

12. casscillac

casscillac New Member

I know that this may seem funny but, Dum and Dumer is a funny to me.It just that all the things that they do I this movie is so much like some of the things that I see here in Atlant,GA.I seen a man ride his bike across the stree and just not turn and not hit the wall he just crashed right into the wall and bounce off the bike.He didn't get hurt but it was funny.I laughed so hard AFTER I seen if he was ok.

13. LAMZY

LAMZY New Member

Paul Blart; Mall Cop..I Like this guy so much,each and every speech,every move,wooooow he is so good..Romance+Comedy+& Action :)

Mehak Vasishta likes this.
  14. Akoria

Akoria New Member

My favourite comedy movie is Johnny English which featured Mr Bean. Hilarious from the beginning to the end. Starting with him mistakenly throwing out his coat up to when he shot the young lady out of the car to a private pool when they were trying to kiss. It was just too funny. Plus he has this very funny body language and mode of talking.lol

15. Mehak Vasishta

Mehak Vasishta New Member

There are so many good comedy movies out there! But If I have to pick my absolute favorite, it would have to be Bridesmaids. I found that movie hilarious! It had all the important aspects that a good comedy needs. All the actors in the movie have brilliantly portrayed their characters. The wide array of personalities, makes this movie what it is.

16. damsocial

damsocial New Member

Wow, i mean there are a lot of good comedy's since Chaplin, to mel brooks, to these generations, it's really hard just to pick one, from the top of my head i think about Happy Gilmore, it was my first Adam Sandler movie i watch, and men the fight against Bob Barker, and shooter, and the clown at the mini golf, it's just a very funny movie, it's definitly my favorite Adam Sandler movie, but i also like Ace Ventura Pet's detective, that one was just amazing, that is a very good comedy, and it also has a litle bit of action, i like the first one more than the second one, but both of them we're very funny.

17. April mccaskill

April mccaskill New Member

I must say Friday had to be one of the funniest for me. Chris Tucker makes me laugh just looking at him. I never thought I would see Ice cube in a comedy because he was this hardcore gangster and, I forgot the name of the actor that played his dad. It was just too much. I know it's old but, it was very memorable for me. The new stuff is ok. Kevin Heart is a good one and Eddie Murphy, especially coming to America.

18. KAllums

KAllums New Member

First there's that jaunty, instantly recognizable tune, " Axel F" by Harold Faltermeyer, which serves as a calling card for Eddie Murphy's character Axel Foley, the eponymous cop transplanted from Detroit to Beverly Hills to investigate the murder of his friend.

19. alyssa_nicole017

alyssa_nicole017 Member

My favorite comedy is Stepbrothers. I watched it while I was in Florida visiting some family. My family couldn't believe that I never saw it so they bought the movie on DVD and we watched it. I thought it was going to be a dumb movie but it turned out to be hilarious and it became my favorite comedy.

20. blackheart09

blackheart09 New Member

My best comedy movie is
    The Hangover 1 and 2 i didn't enjot the 3 one
    but the 1 and 2 are very funny
    i very recommend it