IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What is your favorite game on PS2/PS3/PS4(PlayStation)?

Discussion in 'Games' started by vrimee, Aug 24, 2017.

1. vrimee

vrimee New Member

I don't have a Sony PlayStation in my home. But I got a chance to try it in my friend's place. Wow. I loved playing the Star Wars game in that. What is your favorite game?

mihir225 likes this.
  2. Taker997

Taker997 New Member

My favorite game and one I'm playing right now is The last of us. I've got the remastered edition on PS4 and it's just a masterpiece. People always told me to trust Naught Dog because they know what they're doing and they're totally right, this game's story is really something else and you get really attached to the characters.

mihir225 likes this.
  3. mihir225

mihir225 New Member

I have PS2 in my home and my favorite game in PS2 is WWE Smackdown here comes the pain. I think this is the best game ever in the PS2. I realy like this game very much and I have tried to play this game in my computer with the PCSX2 emulator and I realy enjoy to play this game.

4. Rybert

Rybert New Member

My favorite game in PS2 is God of war. This game was so good, I can still remember the first time, I played it. I would love to play that game again, this game leaves a great impression to me, and gets me interested in (Greek Norse mythologies).

I would love to spend some hours to pay this game again, God of war is one of the most rated game in PS for me, I would recommend this game to anyone, if you haven't played this game, you should now.

5. muaaz.93

muaaz.93 New Member

Well, I am totally into games for the past two decades. From the times of Sega Genesis to the latest console era of PS4, I have either played or owned each of them. Nowadays I have a standard PS4 and what a great piece of a system it is turning out to be.There are so many games, I had completed from my childhood till date that it is hard to recall any one of them as favorite.I would tell you about the best games on different systems that were completed by me. Here is the list:
    Sega Genesis: Sonic The hedgehog
    Gameboy: PACMAN 1980 (NEVER COMPLETED BUT ENJOYED THE MUSIC)
    Gameboy Advance: Super Mario Bros
    Gamecube: Pokemon XD
    Wii : Wii Sports
    PS1 : Tekken 3 & Spiderman
    PS2: Tekken 5 & Prince of Persia sands of time
    PS3: Uncharted series
    Ps4: Rocket league (SO FAR)
    PC: Sonic R & Freedom Fighters
    ALL TIME BEST: FIFA 97-till date & forever
    There is nothing that can beat the intense competition of FIFA game.

6. muaaz.93

muaaz.93 New Member

Well, I am totally into games for the past two decades. From the times of Sega Genesis to the latest console era of PS4, I have either played or owned each of them. Nowadays I have a standard PS4 and what a great piece of a system it is turning out to be.There are so many games, I had completed from my childhood till date that it is hard to recall any one of them as favorite.I would tell you about the best games on different systems that were completed by me. Here is the list:
    Sega Genesis: Sonic The hedgehog
    Gameboy: PACMAN 1980 (NEVER COMPLETED BUT ENJOYED THE MUSIC)
    Gameboy Advance: Super Mario Bros
    Gamecube: Pokemon XD
    Wii : Wii Sports
    PS1 : Tekken 3 & Spiderman
    PS2: Tekken 5 & Prince of Persia sands of time
    PS3: Uncharted series
    Ps4: Rocket league (SO FAR)
    PC: Sonic R & Freedom Fighters
    ALL TIME BEST: FIFA 97-till date & forever
    There is nothing that can beat the intense competition of FIFA game.

7. Jsmith

Jsmith New Member

My favourite playstation game?. I would like to say that i enjoy playing games but I won't enjoy if played alone. I enjoy playing it with my friends and brother that it turns out to be Pro Evolution soccer(PES). There is not enjoyable than controlling the favourite player and the team you admire so much with a gamepad giving it commands on what to play. It has come to the extent that I edit the players to my satisfaction that they become more powerful and good with the ball than the other teams, and using the team to mercilessly beat your friends although I know it's cheating.

The graphics, and animation of PES is quite stunning, I sometimes think that i am controlling the real players because everything seems so real. The players have the same skills they have in real life and most of the things that happens in real soccer happen also in PES like players fighting, player getting injured and so many other things. So far I spend close to 4 hours playing the game with my friends.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017