IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What is your favourite Game

Discussion in 'Games' started by AYAZ KHAN, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Ronah7385

Ronah7385 New Member

My favorite game is "Zynga Poker". This was my favorite game since last year 2016. Zynga Poker is one of the most best poker game worldwide. Millions of people around the world are playing it and I'm one of them.

I love this game because it is an online game. I can interact with other users as well as to my friends. Can able chat with them and even send them gifts.

2. akshaychouhan785

akshaychouhan785 New Member

My most favourite game of all time is the first game I ever played on a PlayStation shop nearby my house and that's GTA Sanandreas.

The game had really rich graphics for those times, also it was an open world game with lots of cars and guns. It was like a complete dream world inside a TV screen for me. I could vandalize the whole city without my parents even knowing about it. :p

I still have it installed in my PC and play it whenever I'm free and feeling like spreading vandalism. ☺

3. Rolie

Rolie New Member

My favorite game is coc

4. rrreee

rrreee New Member

Hearthstone is my favorite. A card game which you choose your class that has its advantage and disadvantages and try to beat your opponent.

5. Dark Boy

Dark Boy New Member

I played many games.But i like these games very much.
    • Gta 5
    • Asphalt 8
    • Blur
    • Need for speed no limits

6. erictheguy

erictheguy New Member

Majora's Mask is one of my most fav games ever. Its atmosphere is so damn unique and its world is incredibly well executed. It feels unlike anything else in gaming despite its adherence to the Zelda formula.

7. professor200

professor200 New Member

Pes 2017. Yes, Pes 2017 is the game I still love playing from time to time. Although, I cannot deny that I have been an avid fan of pes because it was first introduced to me before fifa, I still love it. I immediately fell in love with it and thereafter I got to master various skills and technique in pes.

I became a local champion and I got so used to playing it that I simply couldn’t learn to master a lot of skills in fifa for the fear of losing my pes skills. I was nicknamed the “frustrator” because I tend to learn my opponent’s skills, tactics and weakness and use them against them.

Pes 2017 is a realistic and awesome game with features such as control reality, high artificial intelligence and more physicality. These features are stand-out facets that give us precise game control and management of players. It also has other features which makes it a highly addictive and attractive game.

Whenever you get to meet me, then you can boast of having met a true pes fan.

8. Somethingclever

Somethingclever New Member

My favorite game at the moment is Tera. It's a PC game, I'm not sure if it's available on console. It was introduced to it by my boyfriend. We were talking about MMORPGs and how they're my favorite type of PC games, and now it's been two weeks and I've played that game everyday when I get home from work or school and if I have time in the morning. I recommend it if you're into MMORPGs. It has a great community and the community is really helpful. So far, they came out with two new patches in the past two days and they're great. They haven't caused any problems with my computer or its server, which is rare. Usually when a game come out with a new patch, the server crashes several times because of how many people starting to play because of that patch. If anyone have any MMORPGs to recommend me, please do so. I love playing new games.

9. Beth Sztruhar

Beth Sztruhar New Member

My old time favorite is The Walking Dead series from Telltale Games. I prefer these kinds of games because it's not all about action, it has a breathtaking story - and I am the one whose actions will decide where it goes. It's like being in a movie. I can even replay it more than once because every decision have a huge impact on the story.

10. Joseph Martinez

Joseph Martinez New Member

My all-time favorite game is Roller Coaster Tycoon 3.
    I've spent hours and hours on playing this game where you can create your own theme park. I have been a fan of theme parks when I was a kid and this game gives me nostalgic moments and makes me realize that I am a kid at heart. This game can offer you challenges on how to manage and own your own theme park. Moreover, it can test your entrepreneurial skills. It also has a Sandbox mode where you can just let your creative juices flow and make the roller coaster ride of your dreams. You can also purchase 2 more expansion packs to make the game more interesting. The Soaked expansion pack can let you add a water park to your already existing theme park and The Wild expansion pack can let you add a zoo.

11. richellemchua

richellemchua New Member

My favorite game of all time is Harvest Moon More Friends in Mineral Town, I am so addicted to this game ever since I was little. The first time playing this was very difficult because I didn't know that you could hack it :D I actually worked hard to earn money for my character which is not bad. I spend my noontime break and my free time by playing this game because I am really hooked up. The progress that I make each time I play gives me an unexplainable feeling and it also gives me joy to actually fulfill something and even though it's just a game it means a lot to me.