IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What was your first Video Game Console?

Discussion in 'Games' started by harisali1217, May 19, 2016.

1. beedb9

beedb9 New Member

My first console was nintendo game boy advance. I remember playing games for hours with that thing. My fingers would actually hurt afterwards. I would carry it everywhere I go. It's safe to say I was addicted. :D I still have it to this day.

2. mfinnie

mfinnie New Member

My first console i can remember was growing up with my brothers NES. I loved it so much. I can't wait till i can get the NES Classic Edition... It sold out so fast so it's at least triple the price on Ebay..

3. abdouacer35

abdouacer35 New Member

Wow! my first video game console that i used to love it and play all the day with it is the atari i don't remember exactly which type of atari but it was my best one ever and i have enjoy it very well and all the day and then i used to play the ps1 which everyone know it and used to play it and even the psx was in the list of my best video game consoles and i have enjoy with it very well like the atari and then you know the big coming of the pc

4. DeAnthony

DeAnthony New Member

Sad to say but not really my first game console was a GameCube it was OK for the most part it was really fun playing supersmash Bros with my Family. The reason I say it's kind of sad is because I'm a 90s baby and I'm pretty sure the game cube is from like 2000 but don't quote me on that

5. QuickSilverD

QuickSilverD New Member

The first console I remember playing was the NES, I very distinctly remember playing a Teenage Mutant Ninjas Turtles game, don't remember which one.

First consoled I owned was the original PlayStation, and since then I've only had PlayStation consoles and handhelds.

6. Mundia416

Mundia416 New Member

First console i ever had was a SEGA console made in china,was buying those things every week cause they usually lasted a week,loved mario and contra