IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What's the latest movie you watched?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Niwang, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Niwang

Niwang New Member

Any suggestions?

2. Aditya tripathi

Aditya tripathi New Member

The latest movie, I have watched is "The Mummy " of Tom Cruise.

3. wasswa sharif

wasswa sharif New Member

"Kong Island." A secret Island which had giant creatures was on the verge of being destroyed when Kong the giant gorilla upto the size of a sky scrapper came to its rescue because this was his home.

4. Megan

Megan New Member

47 Meters Down. Wasn't exactly what I was expecting, not a bad movie, not the best either. Unless sharks are your thing. :)

5. McB Carino

McB Carino New Member

The latest movie I watched was titled "SKIPTRACE". If your fan of action and comedy I suggest you should watch this movie. The lead actors are Jackie Chan and Johnny Knoxville. It is another one of the amazing and thrilling movies of Jackie Chan that's why i love it. We all know that Jackie never hired to double him in any stunt in the movie and thats the best part of the movie. Seeing the actor doing the scene without cheating.

6. Naomi

Naomi New Member

I recently watched an Indie film on Amazon instant video titled "Ben & Ara," it was a really great movie and I totally recommend. (I was on the edge of my sit the whole time!)

7. Jessy98

Jessy98 New Member

The mummy very interesting movie

8. Jerick Gwapo

Jerick Gwapo New Member

The latest movie I watched is actually a cartoon animation. The title is "Boss Baby"

Boss Baby is a cartoon film that is both a comedy and an action film. I don't like to give spoilers so that you'll enjoy it yourself. Though if you are searching for good movies, then let me recommend awesome ones that I have watched lately. "The Lost City of Z" is also a good movie, it is not a cartoon movie rather it is realistic and based on a true story. This movie shows what happened on the early 1990s in search for a new civilization in the Amazons. This is still a mystery until now if there really existed a civilization before us on the Amazons. It is about adventure and action.

If you want to watch a Science Fiction movie, the latest I have watched so far is the film starring Scarlett Johanson. The title of the movie is "Ghost in the Shell". The setting is on japan and the time is futuristic wherein they can create robotic body parts. It is an action movie with a great story.

All the best and I hope you'll enjoy my suggestions.

9. Maiyo01

Maiyo01 New Member

As for me, the latest movie I have watch was Kong Skull Island.

The film is a reboot of the King Kong franchise. I found the movie really very thrilling, taking me through an amazing adventure. Since I had watched the previous King Kong movies, I was skeptical that this latest installment would live up to expectations

I have to say that it definitely blew my mind. Amazing CGI with an awesome cast. Everyone should watch this film.

10. Rajeeta

Rajeeta New Member

The last movie I watched was 'Escaping Dad''. It was a Lifetime movie.I liked the movie. Another one I watched was Tremors 3.
    It was a big disappointment.I had liked Tremors 1 and Tremors 2.But this one,I found very boring.Another thing is Kevin Bacon who was in the first two parts is not acting in this one.

11. Mathan41

Mathan41 New Member

The last movie I watched is "The Dark Knight Begins". It's a Christopher Nolan film. I like all his films. Especially, "Inception" is my favourite movie among them.

12. Robert Kipkirui Koech

Robert Kipkirui Koech New Member

Vikings

13. markjp94

markjp94 New Member

The last latest movie that I have watched was the "Space Between Us" and I would say that it is one of the amazing movies that I have seen in my entire life because of how the movie was projected and revolves to a man who was born in Mars and goes to Earth to explore and find his dad.

This movie really tells me a lot of various lessons such as love between family members is endless, people can be separated physically but love can't (long distance relationship), try to believe you can do anything and if you want to do something, do it now while you still can.

14. Chibee Gordon

Chibee Gordon New Member

The latest movie I watched is actually a movie series titled "Game of Thrones ". The series was based on George R. R. Martin's book series, "A Song of Ice and Fire ".

The book was awesome. It could be classified as adventurous. Martin has his magic with words. Most of the heated battles was actually done with words. One of the characters even confessed so when he said, "The greatest wars are won with ink and scrolls." And the movie portrayed the novel to the last. My imaginations wasn't disappointed at all.

The latest season was great but didn't meet the high expectations. It was moving rather fast and the epic battle scenes was missing. And most of all, we didn't get the mind-blowing lines. Nevertheless, I enjoyed it.

My friend would say, " You just don't watch Game of Thrones, you get addicted!" It's as cool as that.

15. Rybert

Rybert New Member

'GOD is not dead' this movie is all about a professor didn't believe in God, he is an atheist, he want the student who attends his class to claim that God is not true is just a symbol of human, faith and just a fiction created by people, then one of the student didn't agree on the atheist professor, that he challenge this student that give him a proof that God exist.

16. anor0428

anor0428 New Member

Kita kita (I see you). It is an Indie film here in the Philippines that was shot in Japan. The story is about a Filipina tour guide in Japan who became temporary blind because of stress. He will meet a man (a co-filipino) who will eventually fall in love with her. This is not a typical love story where the leading man is so handsome that all girls will fall into his face and his charm. The leading man here is like a representation of an ordinary people who happens to fall in love with a blind girl with a beautiful heart.

After watching the movie, I actually fell in love with the character of the leading man Tonyo (played by Empoy) but my heart got broken when Lea (played by Alessandra de Rossi) burst in tears at the end. I loved the twist of the story, simple but heart warming.

17. Haroon Rasheed

Haroon Rasheed Member

The latest movies I watched are "The mummy" and "Fast and furious 8".The mummy is the latest movie of Tom Cruise who is great and attractive actor.He is an actor with unique and countless abilities.His way of acting is totally different from others.He always wants to show his followers a real life not a science fiction.That's why his all scenes in movies are too dangerous and real.

18. Christine Wanjiku

Christine Wanjiku New Member

19. Christine Wanjiku

Christine Wanjiku New Member

Pitch Perfect 3 is the latest movie I have watched. With their win at the world championship, the now separated Bellas reunite for one last singing competition at an overseas USO tour to make music and some questionable decisions one last time.

However, they face groups which use both instruments and voices and this gets tougher for them. Beca, Bellas leader, outshines everyone and is chosen to open the USO tour on her own. Though the shine may have worn off a bit in the course of the two sequels, It's charming and entertaining.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  20. ShroukHosny

ShroukHosny New Member

The last movie I have watched was " The fifth wave " . It is a science fiction movie . The story of the movie is that the human race stands on the brink of extinction as a series of alien attacks decimate the planet, causing earthquakes, tsunamis and disease .

The heroine "Cassie Sullivan " got separated from her family and she will do whatever it takes to reunite with her brother Sam . Fate leads her to form an alliance with Evan Walker , a mysterious young man who may be her last hope. Forced to trust each other, Cassie and Evan fight for survival during the fifth assault from the invaders.