IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What's your honest opinion about Justin Bieber?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Ravkia, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Ravkia

Ravkia New Member

Lately, I've been hearing a lot about how this artist has changed his life and is in the right path now. I remember he would get a lot of hate because of his songs basically. Now that he changed his style, what do you think of him?

Do you enjoy listening to his music? Do you dislike him less? If so, why?

I always wondered why there was so much hate to just a guy that makes music like everyone else. Not a fan, just curious.

2. Johnwaweru

Johnwaweru New Member

The 23 year old "Despacito" singer(Justin bieber) I never knew He had this big of a heart. where He was spotted on monday(July17) in Orange califs. Where He spent time sharing conversations, smiles and prayers with the patients. He even did the "dab" with one of them . bieber you are my role model.

3. Rigel401

Rigel401 New Member

I don't care for his past music, but some of his recent stuff has sounded pretty decent. Like, ''I'm The One,'' he sounds really good in that. But songs like ''Baby'' are just...really repetitive and annoying, in my opinion. If you mean opinion on Justin himself, I don't really have one. I'm sure he's an okay guy? I don't know much about him. I just like the music, my friends, I just like the music.