IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

WHERE TO POST?

Discussion in 'Posting Tips' started by EFRAIN SILVA, Dec 8, 2016.

1. EFRAIN SILVA

EFRAIN SILVA New Member

Do you guys post in the gateway, or is that only when you do the 10 basic posts to become a forum writer here? In other words, where do we post in order to get credits?

Ta.S likes this.
  2. Happyflowerlady

Happyflowerlady New Member Moderator

This is where you do the 10 posts to be rated and accepted as a forum writer, @EFRAIN SILVA.
    Once you are accepted as a writer, then you can go to the forums page and subscribe to any forum that has a green plus sign. Once you have subscribed, then it should show up in your dashboard under subscriptions, and the green plus will have changed to a red X.
    Forums that have a padlock are ones that you will need a higher rating before you can subscribe to those.

Ta.S and peachpurple like this.
  3. EFRAIN SILVA

EFRAIN SILVA New Member

Oh ok, thank you....so once it's a red x and I'm subscribed to it, I can make posts in that forum and earn credits? If I'm a beginner and not subscribed to any yet, which ones am I eligible to subscribe to? :)

Ta.S and peachpurple like this.
  4. Fatjon

Fatjon New Member

Well,after reading your posts,questions and answer,it seems like they are both worthy for new members like me at the Forum Wheel. So,i guess,virtually i owe you a big thank you.

peachpurple likes this.
  5. peachpurple

peachpurple New Member

Thanks for enlightening us new comers about this matter.

I had just joined in yesterday and I am still trying my way through this site with lots of helpful tips from the community

Ta.S likes this.
  6. Ta.S

Ta.S New Member

@EFRAIN SILVA I'm also new here but I think till then we should post within our own profile and the Gateway topics and posts within them - we can add our own threads within each topic (the button on the top right when you enter the topic), or comment on the already existing posts... At least I think so... :/ :)
    It seems that every action counts... I have just received a point by commenting on one other post.

7. Themayor

Themayor New Member

Actually, one needs to be familiar with the navigational curves and signs of sites like this in other to be able to make your way in here.

On my own part, I read with every attention the instructions on this site before I could make my ways to the right points I needed to pass through.

Anyway, it is not difficult if you can go through the instructions given on this site. Be patient enough and work your way through as you are instructed or advised. Good luck!