IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Which Animation do you like most ??

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Bigkev, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Bigkev

Bigkev New Member

Tell me which animation and Why ??

2. Kieranlewix

Kieranlewix New Member

The best animation I have ever watched is "Moana".The plot of the film is amazing,but what made me fall in love with the animation first is because Dwayne Johnson was playing the voice of the shapeshifting demogod "Maui".Dwayne is my favorite actor, and considering he is the world's highest paid actor,you can begin to understand why I love him.Look at the character "Maui",confident,chatty,with an ego the size of Mt Everest.Dwayne plays this type of characters and it really warmed my heart to see that he brought that out even in the animation "Moana".Another reason I loved watching the animated film was because the producers of the movie were able to do away with the stereotype of male domination in leadership.In many films where there is a king or an emperor he always has to be succeeded by his son,and always happens to have a son for a first born child.It was a refreshing change to see Moana take up the mantle of chief of Motunui.

The relationship between Moana and Maui has a rocky start when Maui tries to steal her boat.Eventually both Moana and Maui come through for each other.It really is emotional to see that even after having to live without his magical fish hook,Maui still sacrifices it to save Moana.She fulfils her destiny and restores the goddess Te Fiti's heart.Te Fiti gives Maui his fish hook back as a reward for bringing her back to life.The ending is the best part.Moana takes up her mantle as chief and leads her people on an endless voyage.This is the best animation ever!

What is your best animation?

Aggy91 likes this.
  3. Lala Vincent

Lala Vincent New Member

I watch animation movies due to three important factors.

First,I consider the storyline.If the animated movie has a good storyline or plot.I always get to know this by watching the first scenes and listening to the narrator carefully.

Second,I consider its educational value.Even though this is difficult to ascertain without watching the full movie trust me,after watching more of such you will know.

Last but not least,I look at the humour content.I really like funny animated movies.

So keying all this factor I would say that my animation movie of all time is Rango

Aggy91 likes this.
  4. Lala Vincent

Lala Vincent New Member

I watch animation movies due to three important factors.

First,I consider the storyline.If the animated movie has a good storyline or plot.I always get to know this by watching the first scenes and listening to the narrator carefully.

Second,I consider its educational value.Even though this is difficult to ascertain without watching the full movie trust me,after watching more of such you will know.

Last but not least,I look at the humour content.I really like funny animated movies.

So keying all this factor I would say that my animation movie of all time is Rango

5. Christinenj

Christinenj New Member

The best animation movie i have watched is The Croods. The plot of the movie and the cast made the movie very interesting. It is a very hilarious movie with the fact that most of the cast acted as being illiterate. It is always hilarious how The Crood family reacted when they came into contact with something from the modern time. Like when they knew about fire. Nicolas Cage being one of the cast as the overprotective father even added more spice to the movie.
    It will surely make you laugh till your ribs start aching.You should definitely get a copy if you have not watched it yet.

6. Kieranlewix

Kieranlewix New Member

I really enjoyed The Croods too. I sure didn't know that Nicholas Cage was the voice behind the father. I love Nicholas Cage. The theory of 'riding the sun to tomorrow' made me laugh so hard I almost got sick. It was truly one hell of a movie.

7. Christinenj

Christinenj New Member

It is one movie that never gets old and remains to be my favorite till date. Remembering of the story of the Krispy bear who saw something new and died. It really makes me laugh.Nicholas Cage really did do a great one in this movie.

8. percylee

percylee New Member

The best animation movie I have watched? Well I would say The Lego Movie 2014. It is so funny that the bad guy wants to glue the Lego universe to eternal stasis. Thus a construction worker called Emmet and believed to be the "special" is recruited to join a stop him.

9. lazmir

lazmir New Member

I would gladly say my favourite animation is Rick and Morty.I implore you to make a point of watching it if you have not.Rick is a reckless and careless scientist(very funny too),a grandfather to Morty.They go through a lot of adventures like I remember there is an episode Morty had to push some huge seed way up his ass!!!They were not to leave with items from that planet,they had stolen it.

Aggy91 and fredhamdy like this.
  10. fredhamdy

fredhamdy New Member

I Like Detective Conan,its been years i have watched conan.. why did they drug him and why is he after the black org? i mean do they have the drug to turn him back to normal if so why is it so hard for him to find them?? its been 875 episodes?

11. Aggy91

Aggy91 Member

I enjoyed watching Boss Baby,I love how a little kid is born with a grown up's mind. Can you imagine a baby who arrives home with a business suit and a brief case. 7 years old Tim discovers that the new baby brother is actually a spy on a secret mission and only he can help in a plot that involves an epic battle between pappies and babies. I also love the ending,when Tim and Boss Baby realizes they don't mind each others as brothers anymore,and they chose not to part forever.

Ohanga and Kieranlewix like this.
  12. maxwell wanjohi

maxwell wanjohi New Member

I prefer Scoobydoo because it has an aspect of comedy in unimaginable ways and also because it's captivating and reminds you of tour childhood

13. Ohanga

Ohanga Member

Indeed i do agree,it has alot of humor that makes a person to want to watch more and more.

14. Ohanga

Ohanga Member

I enjoyed most when Tim tried to make his parent know the agenda of the new baby but he was unable to do so but to work as a team with the baby so that the baby could accomplish his mission as planned.

Aggy91 likes this.
  15. Allan Cribz

Allan Cribz New Member

Rick and Morty is the best animated series ever.

Rick and Morty’s characters are among the best realized in any show, animated or otherwise. This is a show with a ridiculously deep bench. You would expect a show named Rick & Morty to develop the two title characters, but I’m consistently impressed with how much time is spent diving into the psyche of Beth, Summer, and Jerry. In two very brief seasons we have five extremely well crafted characters. An unlike most animated series, they are given the opportunity to grow.

16. john kimani

john kimani New Member

I never was a good fan of animation movies until I got to watch The Croods, though it was my spouse's idea for us to watch the movie I was totally against it. I always considered animation movies as a source of entertainment for the children but after watching The Croodes everything changed.What I loved about the family is its level of illiteracy and its old way of solving issues, the way they related with modern day individuals was just hilarious.

Since then this has always remained to be my best animation movie ever.