IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

which is the best movie?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Djbeckah, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Djbeckah

Djbeckah New Member

Which movie have you watched recently and gives you the chills and that you enjoyed very much? It might be horror,sy-fi, thriller or even comedy aslong as its the best you have watched. I loved "Kong" which is a 2017 movie.

Kitakita and David@smith1 like this.
  2. keithjuma

keithjuma New Member

If there is one movie I've watched and i was like What! Its going to be Wonder woman.I didn't have high expectations for it considering how the DCEU has been struggling to produce good movies like MARVEL but i felt like it was a game changer. Totally worth your time if you are into superhero stuff.

3. Tiile24

Tiile24 New Member

The best movie in my humble opinion, happens to be a series, "Prison Break ". Personally, I think a good movie is a realistic movie with little or not much modern technological fiction. Let us feel the "everydayness" in the movie. A movie in my opinion should be practical and less fictional, it should be relatable to our everyday lives and the suprises in it should emanate from unexpected and controversial happenings, not some wierd tech stuff that hasn't even yet been developed/invented.

4. kobiman

kobiman New Member

On a personal level, the best movie to me is the one that makes me laugh most. Laughter heals the soul. In light of this, Big Bang Theory is my favorite.

Sometimes, I wonder whether it's just me or it's generally hilarious. The script- writer is someone I'd have really liked to know in person. I just can't imagine someone to be so talented at making others laugh. I think aside the various actors and actresses, he needs great acknowledgement.

The script-writer aside, distinguished characters like Sheldon should be mentioned. Most times, it's captivating how he manages to memorize all those scientific lines. His acting skills too are flawless. Other equally good characters like Howard, Bernidad etc also make the series worth watching.

Seriously, this movie is one I can watch all day, almost every single day. :D

5. TheFW247

TheFW247 New Member

The Buddha (TV Movie 2010)

I knew very little about Buddha until watching this documentary and learned plenty from why/how someone could do nothing when bad things happen. Today, it seems like most leaders in the World are saying it is "right" to hurt human beings but this Buddha guy says the opposite and many more people have followed on his lead. Maybe someday this Planet will have leaders that live by his teachings on saying no to doing bad no matter what happens.

6. Naomi

Naomi New Member

People Will Talk starring Cary Grant!

7. Maiyo01

Maiyo01 New Member

The best movie of all time to me has to be Inception.

It has a really interesting, sort of complicated story line that is very intriguing. I found it very well shot with a star studded cast, who did not fail to deliver. This movie, if one is not keen from the start will be left wondering what is happening but if you are very attentive, I have no doubt that you will find it as appealing as I have.

8. Johnwaweru

Johnwaweru New Member

“ Transformers: Titans Return ” will feature the voice talents of Peter Cullen as Optimus Prime — the role he originated for the original 1980s animated TV show – along with Wil Wheaton ,
    Judd Nelson , Michael Dorn and Jason David Frank in the digital series from Warner Bros.’
    Machinima and toy giant Hasbro .
    The series is the second installment in the Transformers “Prime Wars” trilogy. “Titans Return” will premiere in November exclusively on Verizon’s Go90 video service worldwide, except in China where it will be available on Sohu.com. The series comprises 10 episodes, each about 11 minutes long. Hasbro last year rolled out the Titans Return toy line in the Transformers Generations series.

9. Shariah

Shariah New Member

In my opinion Deadpool is such an amazing movie! Nothing has beaten it for me yet!

10. Mitsosfasi

Mitsosfasi New Member

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
    Kitakita likes this.
  11. annamaesan25

annamaesan25 New Member

Wonder Woman is the best movie in 2017. It has the best characters , the actress and actors are the best. I do feel the movie each single phrases they tell. The Wonder Woman is so cool and not sophisticated. She has a strong personality that tells her character. :)

12. bsa

bsa New Member

Personally, my favourite movies recently have been Deadpool and Wonder Woman. I love the action and the excitement in both movies. Both kept me hooked to the TV screen, wondering what will happen next.

The characters were very well portrayed by the actors which played a big part in keeping me interested throughout the movies.

13. anurag yadav

anurag yadav New Member

It depends in the genre. I usally prefer horror or action movies. Movies are like are imagination, some people live their imaginary life through movies. thoes 3 hours in the movie help us relax and increase our ability to imagine and enjoy our mystic world. Our subconsious mind relives the scenes making us happy and this addicted to a few genres. WONDER WOMEN is the best movie experience I had till date. I hope I made sense.

14. Proletariat

Proletariat New Member

"The Godfather" is considered by many critics to be the greatest movie ever made and with good reason. The plot is so good and the acting is perhaps the best of all time. Marlo Brando and Al Pacino gave breathtaking performances that assured them a spot in Hollywood history. You should definitely watch that film.

David@smith1 likes this.
  15. David@smith1

David@smith1 New Member

I didn't see kong yet but final destination 4, its real and it makes you feel like it can happen to you at any time.

16. David@smith1

David@smith1 New Member

Ive love the Godfather since i was little boy. AL Pacino was crazy when he stared as Micheal Corleone. Mario Puzo's really captured the American Mob from the 50 it was great. The Last Don don't come close.

17. neville

neville New Member

Even though it's difficult to pinpoint the best movie considering how everyone is different but for myself, Papillion left me amazed and speechless, the movie captured the struggles of prisoners in a way that is so deep and accurate that made feel sympathy and compassion for them regardless of their crimes, i would recommend anyone to give it a chance.

18. plenc

plenc Member

An absolute masterpiece whose groundbreaking visuals and deft storytelling are still every bit as resonant, The Wizard of Oz is a must-see film for young and old.

19. mshaggy7

mshaggy7 New Member

I Love movies That gives me The creeps. If You are like me and you Haven't Watch these movies i Think you Are Missing A big piece. Wrong turn, Jeepers Creeper, Nightmare on Elm-street Are The best Movies That I Can Watch Over, Over And Over Again. Though my little Brothers hate Scary movies Before. But Now They have Passion for it. When ever They See me around, They be like..Hey Bro Did you Get Any"scary"Movie For us?.

20. Gaurav Singh

Gaurav Singh New Member

By far it's Shawshank Redemption, It's the story line of rich investment banker who gets caught in Shawshank Jail for murder charges. But the wise man escaped it by his wits. He first truly befriended only a single person so that he can trust him. He conned the Jailor in the greed of money. Trapped senior policeman for disloyalty of law and order. But the twist was that nothing was forced, everything just happened.. just like the murder he did, But at the end he was the smarter one who escaped and lived happy life afterwards. I really liked the Movie.