IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Which mode of art do u like

Discussion in 'Art' started by Patricia Muteti, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Patricia Muteti

Patricia Muteti New Member

There are different modes of art. Some include spoken art, performing art, paintings and drawings and many more. How have they transformed and ways your view on how they have affected humanity

2. april30rese

april30rese New Member

Usually I love abstracts because it is difficult to explain. I love it because it looks like a puzzle. The artist usually offers something to the viewer that would give a clue to what their art is all about. Abstracts are a mystery because it has to have a rationale. The use of colors, textures, pigments and strokes are what makes it intriguing. Every time I look at abstracts I take a long time to explore it because to me it is a puzzle. A colorful and interesting puzzle. A puzzle that is made of different colors, form and structure.

3. jaklein25

jaklein25 New Member

Virtual reality is a very cool mode of art.

4. JD25

JD25 New Member

i love abstract

5. Hitman Quote

Hitman Quote New Member

I am dancer and I generally love dancing as an art;The body language involved ,the love you get from fans ,the fame you get and most important of all, just doing what you love.

I also love drawing.I feel like drawing is a way of expressing my self because I get the chance to show people my inner power.The only weakness I got is how to turn this talent of mine to generate income for me.