IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Why Not Appreciate The Customer Who Pay Your bills?

Discussion in 'Business' started by QueenofHearts, Sep 7, 2017.

1. QueenofHearts

QueenofHearts New Member

Waaaakkkkkkkkeeeee Upppppppppppp!

What happened? :rolleyes:
    Where did work ethic go? :oops:
    Where did people-appreciation go? o_O
    Where did working with integrity go? :eek:
    What happened to customer service? :confused:

Perhaps it's just me, maybe I'm the only person who's still expecting to see and receive service with a smile when I spend my hard-earned money. The new generation employees are saying; what do you want, here you go, now get out of my face. What the heck is happening?

Do we not realize, if it wasn't for that customer, you wouldn't have a paycheck and if it wasn't for that paycheck; you couldn't pay your bills or get your nails and hair done. And if you don't pay your bills, what happens to the folks you say you love and live with? If you don't get your hair and nails done what happens? So why oh why don't you change your behavior in the workplace? Don't be the one with the poor hygiene, don't be the person no one likes to work with and please don't be the associate that makes your customer want to vomit. Let's focus on feeling good about ourselves from the inside out and when we do that everything around us will change.

Okay, yes you may be a shoe shiner or you may even scoop horse poop, but since you are the one who requested the position, let's become the best shoe shiner and poop scoop-er we can be. That's called having pride, integrity and dignity in who you are. My point; whatever you choose to do, do your best!

Gratitude will quickly teach you awesome things. When we learn to be grateful for the currently gifts/things we have, we receive more gifts/things. When we are grateful for our health and joy, we receive better health and more joy. When we are grateful for our jobs so that we can feed our families, promotions are presented or better opportunities.

Be The Best You,
    You Can Be!

So I end this piece with asking you these questions, will you treat your customers better? Will you choose to practice gratitude today? Will you appreciate your life a bit better on this day? Because the world needs you, but we need you without all of the bad attitude.
    17191103_1324130840973301_2762889325351678375_n.jpg