IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Your favourite Hollywood Actor?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by zebis, Sep 4, 2017.

1. zebis

zebis New Member

Will Smith has always being my model. He is an American actor, and rapper. I can't seem to get tired of this very movie of his, Hancock. I like everything about him, the way he acts and so many other things.

2. jasminepvk

jasminepvk New Member

My favorite actors,actually I have a list
    Tom Cruise
    Jason Statham
    Vin Diesel
    Robert Downey
    Will Smith
    Dwayne Johnson they are my favorite ever.Each one have his best attitude and I inspired by them many time.

3. Rajeeta

Rajeeta New Member

It is very difficult to name just one actor.I like Liam Neeson,Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon,
    Tom Hanks,Johnny Depp--the list goes on.

4. Halahaj

Halahaj New Member

Oh, I would say my favorite actress is probably Lena Dunham. She is so talented and her acting is so realistic, you can easily relate to her. Plus she is very body-positive!

5. Kurdapia122

Kurdapia122 New Member

Matt Damon! The first time I saw him was in Bourne Trilogy, this nailed it for me, after that I watched School ties and all others movies he was in. He is an amazing actor and human being, I love all his characters especially Will in The Good Will Hunting! Among his works, my favorite is Bourne trilogy (especially the last one), that really puts him above all of the actors for me.

6. archelix18

archelix18 New Member

My favorite Hollywood actor is Gerard Butler. He's one my sought after action movie actor. I've seen most of his blockbuster movie like "Gods of Egypt" and " London Has Fallen". He's really good in doing action, he's body is very fit to the genre of movie and I admire his passion in acting. He is very versatile, he can do some Rom- Com movie also and he never failed to amaze me.

7. Haroon Rasheed

Haroon Rasheed Member

My favorite Hollywood actors are will Smith and Tom Cruise.But Tom Cruise is on top because of many reasons.He is such an amazing and energetic actor all the time.His all movies are very interesting and full of amusement.His stunts in movies are real and very dangerous.That is the reason for which I like him very much.

8. Saumya Bharti

Saumya Bharti New Member

My favorite hollywood actors are Leonardo dicaprio, Tom Cruise, Arnold Schwazneger, Nicholas Cage, Russel Crowe, Dengel Washington,Mel Gibson, and Vin Diesel. Whenever new movies come I choose to watch my favourite stars only. They are excellent in every sense. I watch old movies of theirs and enjoy it. Currently I am enjoying to watch Leonardo dicaprio. He is such a favourite and a versatile actor one can not take a chance to miss his films. Not only him I love all the above actors very much. They are delight to watch.

9. Rolie

Rolie New Member

Scott adkins,vin diesel and michael jai white

10. Kieranlewix

Kieranlewix New Member

My favorite Hollywood actor is Dwayne Johnson.My love for this guy started in the WWE.At that time I knew him by his stage name "The Rock".He is one of the WWE's best wrestlers and I am looking forward to seeing him named a WWE Hall of Famer.Dwayne has starred in many of the best movies I have watched: Race to Witch Mountain,Jumanji,The Tooth Fairy,Central Intelligence,Ballers,The Fate Of the Furious ,Baywatch and the list continues.What inspires me about Dwayne most is seeing him act so many roles very comfortably,with different character traits and I wonder what he'd be like if I met him.
    I owe Dwayne Johnson most of the joy I get from watching movies because his are the ones I enjoy most.I wish him a long life and I wish that one day I might get to meet my hero!

11. Dieter

Dieter New Member

As an Austrian of course, the first choice is Arnold Schwarzenegger. He has grown over time more than an actor alone. Coming from a small village in Austria he understood the signs of time to move to the U.S. to perform his sports career weightlifting and bodybuilding. At the age of 20, he won his first title Mr.Universe. His acting career had a breakthrough with his movie Conan the Barbarian back in 1982.

Being family farther brought him from the action movies into the comedy field where he played a couple of nice slapstick movies like Twins with Dany Divito or Kindergarten Cop. Unforgettable is the teamwork with James Cameron, the producer of Titanic, who produced The Terminator sequel. Arnie has shown a lot of people what is possible in Hollywood and how you can make your life memorable. As a businessman, he was part of the Planet Hollywood franchise. Being married to a woman with political background made him latest also the governor of California. During his political career, he stopped acting and continued after 2011. His career as an actor is unique and can inspire a lot of people.

12. Lala Vincent

Lala Vincent New Member

I love Danzel Washington.This man knows how to act and just as wine,seems to get better as as he grows even older.

I like all of his movies from De javu,equalizer e.t.c.He is funny just sat Reynolds (Green Lentern) but acts more mature than the later.

I also like him because he is black.

13. Iandmph

Iandmph New Member

I love Ryan Gosling. He is an amazing guy. A few weeks ago I saw Blade Runner and he's so good in it. So emotional, strong, funny... A real modern superstar. Of course, I liked him in La La Land too. That's was the first movie that really proved that he's a great actor. A big plus is that he can sing too!

14. Iandmph

Iandmph New Member

I have to say I like Matt Damon too! I fall in love with him after watching The Good Will Hunting. It's such a great movie. Still one of my favourite. He was also great in The Martian. That's probably my second best movie with him in the main role.