IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Your first MMORPG?

Discussion in 'Games' started by dextergabat98, Aug 28, 2017.

1. ChriElia36

ChriElia36 New Member

My first MMORPG was probably WoW althou it might not count too much as and rpg. I started playing it when i was around 6 and just last year ended my carrer. It was a fun time and enjoyed every moment. I also recomend it since there is the free Version that allows you to play the game up to lvl 20 on each character.

2. MomoStarr16

MomoStarr16 New Member

I'm so happy reading all the comments here. Same as what they played, Ragnarok Online is my first MMORPG to play. Those days are the golden days of online games. It was all started by that game. Awesome gameplay, mind blowing character building, exciting siege war, and most of all friends that you will meet are great here. I think it is safe to say that ragnarok build who am I right now. I grow up playing that game. And major list of my friends are came from that game. It is not just a game for me. It is my life back then. The days when online game are interesting and not money-based.

download.jpg 0608-ragnarok-features-640.jpg

3. Ana Galdamez

Ana Galdamez New Member

If browser games count, Runescape was my first MMO if they don't then I'd have to say Tera Online. I loved both for different reasons. In Runescape, i loved the hack and slash and the fact that I could get away with a lot because I was a girl. Tera was more formal for me. I took it very seriously. I still miss my Lancer but my computer doesn't have the power necessary to run the game.

4. Tiago Henrique

Tiago Henrique New Member

My first mmorpg was Tibia too, but I played for 4 years, I started in version 7.6, which was my favorite version, sometimes I enter only for nostalgia, it is not the same game, I remember that before there were no rules nor restrictions, PvP was intense and dying was not an option, because you downgrade level, lost items and the backpack, I played on a dial-up internet via modem, I played as a knight, the maximum level I took before stopping was 90.
    [​IMG]