IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Your purpose of using internet?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by azeem sahab, Jun 15, 2017.

1. azeem sahab

azeem sahab New Member

Everyone use the internet for the different purpose. I think the internet is the best source of information. We can use the internet for educational purpose. The Internet made it easy to communicate with your friends and family. It provides an option to buy things online while staying at home. You can take care of your business while staying anywhere in the world. The Internet is the best invention that has changed this world into a global village. What is your opinion about the Best usage of internet?

Kimika, Jaymugoz and TheFW247 like this.
  2. bomb2060

bomb2060 New Member

The good thing about the Internet is that it has something for everyone. Thus how you use it depends on your expertise and hobbies.

Personally I earn a living from the Internet by doing freelance writing and other freelance jobs. At the same time, it's the tool that I use for my job to research and submit reports.

Additionally, I use the Internet to advance my hobby. Am an online die hard. I started a forum from my passion with online communities. Now am tryin to build it up so that I can grow into a viable business product.

Jaymugoz likes this.
  3. rukshar

rukshar New Member

My purpose of internet use is to be up to date with all type of information or news. I am a computer engineer so, Most of the time I focused on technology website such as Microsoft, google, apple etc. And learn from their sites about their latest technology which helps me in my future. I also use internet for the purpose of communicating with my parents, my friends through different social media like facebook,whatsapp etc.

Jaymugoz likes this.
  4. solehah1293

solehah1293 New Member

Nowadays, people use internet in order to promote and expanding their businesses. Some of them use internet to share their opinions, hobbies and sharing knowledge across the world. If you can use the internet in a smart way, it can be your loophole. With internet, you can find new friends and share the same interest.

I usually used internet to find jobs, reading news, chatting with friends, find information and many more. I learn other languages using the internet such as Koreans and Japanese. There are lots of sites that gives academical information that are very useful.

Jaymugoz likes this.
  5. culea m

culea m New Member

Hi, Azeem I use the Internet for a personal purpose like surfing, watching funny videos or movies, to listen to music from YouTube, or socialize on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. It. But this is not the only way I am using the Inter; I am using it to make money online since a few years ago.
    In fact making money online is my principal business, and since I am earning very well, this is not only a hobby is a business!

Jaymugoz likes this.
  6. caiocoutinho17

caiocoutinho17 New Member

You know, the best thing about the internet is that you can use it for everything. Do you want to get lost on billions of content just to waste time? I.E social medias, you can! Do you want to learn some new skill, you can as well! Do you want to watch something? And there it goes, you can even make some money there, so it's just up to you, the internet is an amazing thing if you search what's the best for you.

Jaymugoz likes this.
  7. Elvis271

Elvis271 New Member

I spend a lot of time researching on certain issues related to improvement of the standards of living. This prompts me to further my usage of internet by doing online jobs. Internet has become an important aspect of my life since it gives me any information i require, plus it offers opportunities such as online jobs such as freelancing etc.

Jaymugoz likes this.
  8. AnimeLover

AnimeLover New Member

I use it for social media, playing online games, entertainment like watching anime and other online job opportunities. I'm also an owner of a site related to anime. :) As a web owner you really need internet for resources and to manage it.

Jaymugoz likes this.
  9. dave

dave New Member

I use for making money online, but presently promoting business too. Internet is more powerful than Phone as we are seeing everyday a new thing on internet.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    Jaymugoz likes this.
  10. Hillarioh

Hillarioh New Member

As a college student I do research a lot, the main purpose of Internet for me is to research assignments, download PDF files of books which are in high demand at our school's library and most of all is to gain knowledge. We see a lot of things on the internet which are really helpful in life: like me I like browsing stuff about DIY I really love crafting things out ,and the internet is the best place to get those gazzilion ideas.

Jaymugoz likes this.
  11. alexowoade

alexowoade New Member

The Internet has introduced improvements in technology, communication and online entertainment, but it is also incredibly useful for education purposes as well. Teachers use the Internet to supplement their lessons, and a number of prestigious universities have opened up free online lectures and courses to everyone.

It has even allowed retired teachers to read to and educate children in poorer countries. Widespread use of the Internet has opened up a substantial amount of knowledge to a much broader range of people than ever before.

I used the internet for study and research, social activity and educational purposes

Jaymugoz likes this.
  12. mary231

mary231 New Member

I normally use the internet for research especially for school assignments because am a student and to shop online. Internet provides a good platform for online shoppers like me. I also use internet to write articles online and also attend to other online tasks that i have been hired by my clients to attend to. Apart from that, internet is a great source of entertainment for me and my siblings.

Jaymugoz likes this.
  13. TheFW247

TheFW247 New Member

It would have to be the access to more information than ever. The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) is the nation's record keeper is also online! The Freedom Of Information ACT is great because you can request copies of files the government have on many subjects such whey they were hiring Nazi's to work in the US after WW2 or request a picture of Nixon & Elvis meeting each other.

Jaymugoz likes this.
  14. Nawsh

Nawsh New Member

The internet is very important nowadays. I use it for various purposes. I rely on the internet to get my daily news everyday. I have subscribed to various news channel and this is where I usually watch or read about the news. I find it more convenient to me as I live very far from the nearby store and it is very difficult for me to get a newspaper everyday. I am still a student and I use the internet to carry out many researches. I remember how difficult it was long ago when I had to undertake a research. I had to go to the library, go through the different books and make photocopies. The internet has only made things easier. I have also been working online for some time now and I can say that I have made some money. I have been posting on forums on selling things online. I have been successful so far. The internet has also allowed me to meet new people across the globe and I have made many new friends. I also play games and watch movies online nowadays. I don't usually go to the cinema now as I can watch the same movie in good quality in the comfort of my home.

15. Meli

Meli New Member

I can stay away from my television for a week but not the internet. Browsing the web is a like a hobby for me. I use the internet to research various information regarding online education strategies, alternative health remedies, healthy lifestyle, latest gadgets, latest marketing strategies and online job opportunities.

That's how I discovered the forumwheel site. These days it looks like we can go without food for days but we cannot live without the internet even for a day. We get so bored and depressed, if we have no access to the internet for days.

16. Jaymugoz

Jaymugoz New Member

Hello Azeem, let me take this time to thank God for making internet to exist. In recent past my uncle was not able to sell his goods because he was physically disabled. However, now he is among the most richest men in Kenya after he discovered online marketing. Also i do online jobs like iwrite. So according to my own view internet

17. Jaymugoz

Jaymugoz New Member

Hello Azeem, let me take this time to thank God for making internet to exist. In recent past my uncle was not able to sell his goods because he is physically disabled. However, now he is among the most richest men in Kenya after he discovered online marketing. Also i do online jobs like iwrite and i get paid . So internet is a source of extra income and a market place.

18. Kimika

Kimika New Member

I've been working from home for a while now and I can totally say that internet is one of the greatest inventions ever made. Not only it helps people with information but people can also connect in more ways. We can all communicate via social media, talk to our loved ones at a very low cost even if they're far away, entertain ourselves by watching videos and playing games. We can also study without going to school since there are a wide range of online courses available. How cool is that? :D

19. Gary Davis

Gary Davis New Member

The internet has a lot of gateways to success although there are a lot of scams on the internet there are a lot of legitimate businesses to there are plenty of ways to have success on the internet just know the right resources.

20. WickedCry

WickedCry New Member

I couldn't live without internet. I use it daily. I play video games, write music, contact friends overseas, communicate with family, and more. It is essential. It also helps me kill time when I am bored, or gives me something to do on weekends I'm not going out. Another good use for it is to make money such as eBay or Amazon selling, etc. I like to try to make the most out of my internet since it costs so much, haha.