IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Your top 5 favorite game musics

Discussion in 'Games' started by JamesMiller, Jun 11, 2016.

1. JamesMiller

JamesMiller New Member

Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
  2. owlette

owlette New Member

That's a tough question for me, since I tend to like music in most of games I play - I guess I have either mediocre taste in music or choose only very good games :D That said, I've picked several I liked the best. Ranked from the least good to the best:

5. Tristram - Diablo II. I didn't even like the soundtrack in this game, but the music that plays when you're in Tristram was more to my liking.
    4. Baba Yetu - intro theme of Civilization IV. The first video game theme to win a Grammy award!
    3. Ambient 9 - Warlords Battlecry. Part of the fantastic soundtrack of one of my favorite RTS games.
    2. Over the Northern Mountains - Battle of Wesnoth. Epic piece from a very good game that has, among things, excellent soundtrack.
    1. Elder Scrolls: Morrowind theme. This is from a game that I've never finished in the end, but I loved the music.

3. abdouacer35

abdouacer35 New Member

Ok, this is good question because it brings me a lot of memories about my games that i used to play it and my 1st favorite game music is castlevania soth in the psx which is the one ever and the 2nd one is rayman 1 psx which is good as well and 3rd when is contra force nes music it was very good and the 4th when is star force nes music is pretty good as well and my 5th and the last one is rayman 3 pc music it was very cool as well

4. DeAnthony

DeAnthony New Member

1. Legend of Zelda ocarina of time - Lost Woods
    2. Super Mario - Mario theme song
    3. Legend of Zelda ocarina of time - song of storms
    4. Legend of Zelda breath of the wild - Rito domain
    5. Legend of Zelda breath of the wild - Zora's domain