1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "kenbrace@live.com".

3.0 writers are stuck for now

Discussion in 'Content Writers' started by Kaynil, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Kaynil

Kaynil Well-Known Member

This is a problem for any new writer joining right now and old writers that for one reason or another got this rating right now.

In my case I used to have a rating near 4, but then when the rating system was upgraded we were resetted, which I understand, unfortunately I got busy and I couldn't work fast on regaining it and since some months ago I have found really hard to find a community open to give a chance for us to prove ourselves and rebuild reputation.

This is what I see right now:
    threepointzeroRightNow.PNG
    There are currently three communities that allows for writers with a rating of 3.0 to post.
    - Biz Cafe, which now seems to redirect somewhere else so it is not viable.
    - SEO Forums, I actually was subscribed to before and it was a bit of a pain but right now it seems like the forum doesn't exist anymore so it is yet another forum not viable.
    - Kenyans Forum, which specifically makes a rule that only people from Kenya can join.

The only saving grace was Forum Promotion a little while ago but I couldn't subscribe given that I am a well-known member already.

Anyway, I am saying this not just for the staff to weed out not working forums and hopefully come up with a way for smaller writers to get a head start in order to increase our initial rank. I am also saying it to let the forum owners know what can be part of the lack of activity.

If there is any forum owner willing to give me a chance let me know. From what's available I am good with general, video games and anime. I have done well with health-related communities. I am fine researching if I need for other communities with specific topics. I'll be happy to do a trial. You can lower your score temporarily to let me and/or the people in a similar situation.

Thank you for your time.

Alexandoy and Happyflowerlady like this.
  2. Kaynil

Kaynil Well-Known Member

Hey guys, there are a bunch of USA only forums so if you are from the USA, go for it!

... I live in Australia. ^^U