1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Content writing

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by aimayaram, Nov 28, 2015.

1. aimayaram

aimayaram New Member

Home Page:
    http://www.aimayaram.com
    Hello Admins,

Have you considered writing content for websites? For example, the comments section in some web pages, or articles to constantly fill websites with content. Once, I entered a comment (asked a question on the Disqus section) on a developer's website, and he was very happy, because it gave him the proof that someone was reading his page. A way to know that many people were reading that page was the number of social network likes he had for that article, and that number doubled after that single comment.

I applied to some content writing websites such as Writer Domain, Writer Bay and others, but they did not accept my work in English or French. It's a bit like Post Loop, they have some obscure criteria that they do not explain.

KenBrace likes this.
  2. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

Thank you for bringing this up.

I've thought a lot about adding support for blogs and other website platform types, but haven't yet devoted the time and effort to do so.

Perhaps it is time to make that leap forward.

aimayaram likes this.
  3. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Well-Known Member

Hello... I am interested in this topic presented by @aimayaram. I am glad to know that he has the skill to write for a content sites. Content writing is a serious task for a writer to do and earnings seem reasonable. However, it takes a month to be paid as what I have learned from others who are in blog writing. Sooner or later this site which was already in 5 years of in existence may consider that kind of activity for a good writer for that matter. Content writing is a quality post and that is, it should be.

KenBrace and aimayaram like this.