1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Forum growth with quality posts

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by reddyash, May 12, 2015.

1. reddyash

reddyash Member

Home Page:
    https://webhostingsupportforum.com
    I like the idea behind the forum wheel, it really helps all forum owners to get quality posts. When I started I was thinking to my self what if I receive spam posts but I gave them a shot and the results are awsome.

I thank Kenbrace and Kimberly D for accepting my forum in the list.

Kieranlewix, dfarmer2001 and KenBrace like this.
  2. KimberlyD

KimberlyD Well-Known Member Moderator

Oh that was all Kenbrace, I just lend him a thought from time to time. And don't forget the wonderful work that digitalsatori is doing. He's amazing at writing instructions and information for the writers in the Gateway. LOL

I'm happy that you are getting results and are happy with them. The aim of TFW is to bring quality writers and great forums together to create communities that are lasting. It is good to hear when an admin is happy it means that the TFW staff and writers are doing their jobs.

Kieranlewix and KenBrace like this.
  3. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

It's great to hear that you're enjoying the system @reddyash. It's always nice to know that forum owners are pleased with the content they're receiving. The best of luck to you and your forums! :)

Kieranlewix likes this.
  4. KimberlyD

Not to mention, @reddyash... you have a great forum. I would have found @KenBrace's house and bonked him over the head with a mallet if he had refused your site. LMAO.

Kieranlewix and KenBrace like this.
  5. dfarmer2001

dfarmer2001 Well-Known Member

It so much fun watching people post interesting testimonials such as this one. It cheers me up to know how much the internet can really help people, and make them enjoy life more. This site has not only helped you but many others along with it, such as me!

Kieranlewix likes this.
  6. KimberlyD

@dfarmer2001 You have a great site too and I can't wait to see it grow more. You have a relaxing site. When I want to talk just to talk I go to your site, your site is very open. When I want to geek out I go to Nyx's site, after all.... I am a geek. LMAO People are usually shocked when I profess that that knew me growing up. I was a cheerleader, I hung out with the "cool" girls.... the whole shabang. They don't remember that I also play D&D with the geeks and ate my lunch with the head bangers and chilled after school with the skaters. LOL Amazing how people get classified. In the forums, I have the chance to let every aspect of my personality to shine without ridicule. And yes I know that no one will ever love me more then Jesus. But remember God and Jesus have a sense of humor... look at the Platypus. ROTFLMAO

Kieranlewix and dfarmer2001 like this.