1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

How do ratings differ from levels?

Discussion in 'General Support' started by alehandroh4, Nov 5, 2015.

1. alehandroh4

alehandroh4 New Member

Hello, I'm new here and I have a question about ratings. I read the FAQ but it didn't really help me. After being approved, I got a rating of 4.2, does that mean I am supposed to get payed more credits? If so, is there a problem with my account? Because I submitted my first post on another forum and I only received 1 credit.

Thanks in advance and sorry if this is a dumb question.

2. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

Ratings are given to you by forum owners. They reflect your posting quality. The higher your rating, the more you get paid. All of the ratings you receive are calculated together to form your average. Right now you only have one rating but as you continue to post, you'll receive more. If you have a 4.2, a 4.7, and a 4.1 then your account rating will be 4.3. Again, it is a reflection of your posting quality. Obviously if you create higher quality posts then you should be paid more.

Levels are calculated by the system. They are a reflection of your posting frequency. The more posts you make per day, the higher your level. It's a way to reward writers who stay active.

3. KenBrace

That's probably because your credits per post value hadn't updated yet. It was still on the default settings. It should have updated by now. You can view the exact value on your Dashboard.

4. alehandroh4

alehandroh4 New Member

Ah, I understand now. Thank you! But, how long does it usually take to update? It still says 1 credit per post on my page.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
  5. KenBrace

If I'm not mistaken the cron job runs once every 24 hours. It should be updated by tomorrow.

6. alehandroh4

alehandroh4 New Member

OK, it's updated now thanks :)

KenBrace likes this.