1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

I'm Here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Xpress440, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Xpress440

Xpress440 New Member

Hello guys, I'm Xpress440 from Nigeria, in Africa. Actually I can't quantify my love for writing. I've been looking for a forum like this for a long long time. I'm glad I came across The Forum Wheel. Like I said earlier, the love of writing brought me here. As such, I would want to see how I can improve myself in writing, affect friends positively with my writing and earn some money as well.

KimberlyD and KenBrace like this.
  2. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

Welcome to The Forum Wheel Xpress440!

May you enjoy your experience here as a content writer.

3. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Well-Known Member

@Xpress440 I am glad that I have come across with you here. It is my personal will to know more people here. I am very willing to share with them my thoughts, my ideas and even experiences in life. You know writing is my passion. Actually, I write not for money. I write for the reason of sharing it with others. It is my belief that it is in sharing that I manifest my care. And it is in caring that I humbly express my love for those whom I come in contact with. I am simple, reserved type of a person. Thought, this is late. Nevertheless, I am welcoming you here and feel at home.

By the way, you may know me more here: http://www.gilcamporazorandomthoughts.info/

Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
  4. KimberlyD

KimberlyD Well-Known Member Moderator

It is great to have you here! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I have been slow moving in responses lately because of the amount of workload I have so please be patient. I will be more than happy to answer any questions you have.

I noticed you have a desire to improve your writing skills, be sure to visit the Gateway often. In the Gateway there are several threads on how to write effective posts. You can also apply questions there that other members can answer. Play close attention to the admin and moderators answers as these are the top writers in The Forum Wheel. Also, keep in mind that as much as we love to work with all the members of the Forum Wheel... sometimes we have difficulty in keeping up. We do not just moderate here, we are actual writers as well. So just be patient and someone will answer your question or if it is an urgent one, you can send a private message to people here also. Which upon login they will be immediately alerted to.

Again, it is great to have you here and have fun. See you in the boards!

KenBrace likes this.