1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Is there a correlation between your rating and the credits per post ?

Discussion in 'Content Writers' started by Happyflowerlady, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Happyflowerlady

Happyflowerlady Well-Known Member Moderator

At present, I am still at "zero" level, although I think that I make at least the required 5 posts per day to go up one level.
    I have only been rated by one of the forums that I have subscribed to.
    I have a rating of 4.9 and am credited 1.9 credits per post.
    Having been a Postlooper for quite a while, I am familiar with how their rating system raises the credits per post as your ratings improve and you get bonuses; but I am still pretty clueless as to how that all works together here at TFW.
    What do I need to do to increase the credits per post ?

2. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

There are two things that increase your credits per post; your rating and your level.

Every 0.1 point above a 4.0 rating increases your earnings per post by 0.1 credit. So a 4.2 rating will give you a bonus of 0.2 credits per post.

As far as the level system goes there are ten levels in total. Each level increase will add a bonus of 0.05 credits per post to your account. So you're a level 4 then you'll get a bonus of 0.2 credits.

So the maximum earnings per post here at TFW would be 2.5 credits.

Now of course that is assuming that the site doesn't have a bonus. If you count site bonuses then the maximum earnings would be 2.7 credits.

jaisil and Happyflowerlady like this.