1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

It takes too long to receive my rating. I am still waiting

Discussion in 'General Support' started by tgcbao88, Nov 11, 2015.

1. tgcbao88

tgcbao88 New Member

It has been two days since I made 9 comments and two threads in the Gate Way. I don't know how many people does Ken have to rate new users but there is only him, it sounds so hard for him and us.

2. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

I almost always have users rated within 24 hours of completing the approval process. If it's been two days and you still haven't been approved then most likely you simply missed a step. The most common step for people to miss is subscribing to the Gateway. Registering an account and making 10 posts isn't enough. You need to connect your primary account with your Gateway account via subscribing. Otherwise, how are we going to know which Gateway profile is connected to which primary account?

Follow these steps to subscribe to the Gateway...
    1. Go to the Forums page.
    2. Click the green 'plus' icon located at the right hand side of "The Gateway" listing.
    3. Type your Gateway username and email address into the form that appears.
    4. When this is finished, click "Submit".

You should then see an alert drop down telling you that you've subscribed successfully. If it gives you an error then you'll need to double check the information you entered. But other than that you should be good to go. Once you've done this you should automatically be submitted for review (assuming you've finished your 10 posts).

tgcbao88 likes this.
  3. tgcbao88

tgcbao88 New Member

Thank you, Ken. I've submitted to Gateway. Hopefully I will receive the rating soon.

KenBrace likes this.