1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Making The Wheel Keep on Turning

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Nocturnal Writer, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Well-Known Member

How to make the wheel keeps on turning? Well, by putting our shoulder to the wheel and push it along. it will. This is a line from a Church hymn I remember.

By the way, here's the situation why I have it as an introduction. Some of us if not all think that life is like a wheel that keeps on turning, up and down. What we have today wouldn't last forever. If we are happy right now sooner or later we could experience sadness.

TFW Logo.png

This is analogy could be applicable to The Forum Wheel. The TFW based on my own interpretation is so named as "forum wheel" for everyone has to be optimistic, to hope for everything that will come to be good if not best. If it is quite disheartening the prevailing situation, a big hope proves it to get well.

As a matter of support, let's help the The Forum Wheel to keep on turning by helping everyone of us here by promoting this site, by integrating to our blogs if we have any the link, the banner so provided here and in means you think feasible.

This is no magic. This is reality for the work becomes easy if everyone does his share. The burden is light if everyone is helping himself in the possible way he could muster.

In so doing, therefore, this is the way to let The Forum Wheel keeps on turning and turning and turning by "putting our shoulders to the wheel and keep on pushing". In the long run, if everyone shared his part directly or indirectly, success is guaranteed. So be it.

KenBrace likes this.
  2. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

Thank you very much for this inspirational post @Nocturnal Writer.

You made my day! :)

Nocturnal Writer likes this.
  3. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Well-Known Member

It's a pleasure to be of service to you and to everybody. I know that it is in sharing that I do care for them. Of what I have done in my own unique way of doing it, I do it sincerely for I do what I have done to the least of my brethren as what the Bible says I have done it to God too.

KenBrace likes this.