1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

My posts are not showing up on my dashboard !

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Happyflowerlady, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Happyflowerlady

Happyflowerlady Well-Known Member Moderator

This morning, earlier, I was online, and everything was fine; but then the whole TFW site was offline and the message that appeared said there was some sort of problem that the site had used up all of its time, or something like that. (Not a tech expert, here! )
    Then the website came back on and I posted twice on the Pharmacy Researcher forum, about an hour ago, and it still shows as zero posts there on my dashboard. I decided that I would post once in the Don't Pay Full forum, to see if it was TFW or the Pharmacy forum that was not connecting to my dashboard .
    It has been almost 10 minutes, and nothing is showing up for that forum, either; so I am wondering if something happened to disrupt everything when TFW was offline earlier this morning.
    Can you please help, @KenBrace ?

2. Happyflowerlady

Happyflowerlady Well-Known Member Moderator

Okay, they are finally showing up now, so whatever was going on, it seems to be working fine again. Call off the troops.....

Kaynil likes this.