1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Purchase more credits with credits earned

Discussion in 'General Support' started by DirtRider, May 24, 2015.

1. DirtRider

DirtRider Active Member

Am I able to purchase credits for my form with credits earned from posting on other forums. What I would really like is for my credits earned to just automatically purchase more credits for my forum.

2. dfarmer2001

dfarmer2001 Well-Known Member

I don't really understand what you are asking?
    If you are asking with the credits you earn via posting on forums, if you can purchase more credits with that, the answer is No.

3. DirtRider

DirtRider Active Member

That is what I need to know, so what is the point of earning credits by posting then?

4. dfarmer2001

dfarmer2001 Well-Known Member

You can use the credits you earn by posting to add to your forums site, or you can get money via paypal for your points. 1 point is equal to $0.05. However, if you wanted to request money to your paypal, you can do that, then you can purchase more credits with that money you get from points.

5. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

It doesn't matter if you earn credits or buy them. Both of these things up your credit balance. Any credits you earn via posting will save you money. When you earn credits you are essentially doing a post exchange. You post and receive 1.5 credits. Someone posts on your site and earns that 1.5 credits. So you lost nothing.

6. DirtRider

DirtRider Active Member

Ok now that is what I wanted to know, so only if I really want cash then I cash in my credits.

7. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

Correct. If you earn credits then you can choose to either cash them in or spend them on your site.