1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Why the List Of the Forums Decreasing?

Discussion in 'General Support' started by moondebi, Nov 5, 2015.

1. moondebi

moondebi Member

Hello;

I have a TWF rating of 4.2, and have been there for a couple of months.
    Of late, there is a steady decrease in the number of forums, which has forced to decrease my activity over here.
    Is there a possibility that the count will go up in near future?

2. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

Yeah over the past month or two the forum list has decreased from 8 - 15 to 3 - 5. When we first launched TFW we put a lot of effort into promotion. Since admins usually come here the get some startup posts for their new forums, they eventually become inactive once they're forums receive a sufficient amount of content. So in order to keep up with the forum list we need a steady influx of new forums. New ones signing up, old ones deactivating. But since we haven't been putting much effort into promotion in the past few months, the old forums have become inactive without many new one's signing up. We've taken note of this problem and have refocused our attention on promoting TFW. The holidays are coming so that will be a good opportunity to have some sales and encourage admins to submit their forums.

Any promotion help by our writers is very welcome. If you successfully refer a site owner then not only will you get 10% commission from their purchases but you'll also have another site to earn from. Here is a page containing promotional resources to help our members gain referrals... http://theforumwheel.com/dashboard/referrals/resources

moondebi likes this.
  3. mbuzma

mbuzma Active Member

I wanted to ask this myself. I have a rating of 3.9 and with just one forum I can post in I won't be getting anywhere. Try to improve your google search rating. It would probably help a lot. I was searching for "paid forum posting" and couldn't find TFW anywhere, but Postloop was on the first page.

KenBrace likes this.
  4. KenBrace

TFW is less than a year old so naturally our search engine rankings will be low. Overtime that should change.

It might be a good idea to try an adwords campaign. Target searches like "paid forum posting", "earn money online", "forum promotion", etc.

5. KenBrace

aimayaram and moondebi like this.
  6. prissanna

prissanna New Member

As our rating goes up, will we see more message boards available to post on? Right now I only see 2 and one of them I have no knowledge in.

7. KenBrace

Currently there are only two forums active. This isn't so great for the writers since there are minimal writing opportunities. We're working hard on promotion and will hopefully see the addition of new forums in the upcoming weeks. We're a fairly new site so it'll take some time for us to build up a reputation and a large list of forums.

prissanna likes this.