IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Abortion

Discussion in 'Medical' started by Persona, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Ben Benny

Ben Benny New Member

Abortion is a serious crime and a sin before God and it's punishable in many countries around the world.It's the ending of a pregnancy by removing the embryo before it can survive outside the uterus.It can happen in two main ways.One way is by a miscarriage which happens spontaneously.The second way is when steps are taken to end a pregnancy deliberately.

2. Tyi

Tyi Member

Although I understand and respect your point of view. I am of this opinion. Either way, the expectant mother has to make the decision as to what she should do with her unborn child. I truly believe that all children are a blessing. Unfortunately, the way that many children are conceived may have you thinking otherwise. In this case, it solely depends on how the woman (mother) feels about the events surrounding the pregnancy.

However, I don't believe that abortion should be used as a means of birth/population control. Meaning: every time a woman engages in consensual unprotected sex and pregnancy results, I don't feel that abortion should be the only option . Now, if a woman is facing a life threatening situations, rape, molestation and incest, this in and of itself changes how a woman views and handles an impending pregnancy.

3. Taka

Taka New Member

Abortion should not be acceptable. People should just be responsible enough to take care of the children they bring to life. It is a process that puts the mother in great danger. The woman undergoing the abortions process can die or even injure the uterus making it hard for the woman to carry another child.

It is risk to your health. Why kill a child when you can just give birth and maybe look for parents to adopt it, since there are so many childless couples out there, but that’s if you just really can’t keep it, because I would never give up my child. A child is a blessing.