IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Anger and how to control.

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by Emily, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Emily

Emily New Member

When your you get angry more often, you denie yourself a moment to smile and be happy. Did you know that you will get old fast and also wrinkles when you have the hobbit of anger.

I believe that anger is a natural thing, just like smiles and temper. For ladies when angry, don't talk much for you can say something's that you will leave to regret. For men, never act when angry. It's good to let go of the bitterness first before taking a step.

For a man, u can take a cup of water and lie down facing up with both your hands behind your head, lie in that position for 30minutes or so and believe me, it works magic.

MsExquisite likes this.
  2. Reah Mae Poralan

Reah Mae Poralan New Member

Handling anger is very hard. Especially for me because I easily get irritated thus, triggering my anger. I find it really hard to control like I blame others because they are the one who made me angry. Until now I'm still struggling to control it because I'm in a lot of stress and I'm depressed. I'm just twenty but I look like thirty because being stressed makes you look old study says. I just find ways to calm down. Like I watch funny shows, listen to music, sleep and eat.

3. MsExquisite

MsExquisite Member

Anger to me is something within and unfortunately you are the only one that can control it; so that's why it's very important that you know how to cope with anger. A lot of family and friends that I know have to take anger management classes, because they can't control their anger and this can be dangerous. I control my anger by finding a calming mode within myself by that conscious popping up and counting to ten and thinking about the outcome is it really worth losing composure and lose ever that I worked hard for. It's hard sometime, but I manage!