IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Asthma - Inhalers

Discussion in 'Health' started by Pirasanth, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Pirasanth

Pirasanth New Member

Asthma is a serious, problematic health condition where the lungs are affected. The patient struggles to breathe and has problems associated with inhaling and exhaling air. Hence almost all the patients who struggle with asthma have a prescription of an inhaler. The patients must use it as suggested by the doctor. Most of the time, the inhaler must be inhaled at least 3 times daily. When the asthma attack occurs the patient can inhale the inhaler twice or as suggested by the doctor.

But make sure that you never overdose your medicine. This can lead to further complications like a heart attack. Hence it is always essential to keep the prescription with oneself, to know the exact dosage of the inhaler.

2. Carmela

Carmela New Member

Unfortunately, I am an asthmatic patient. I just thought it would be nice to share my story. I got the Astham gene from my grandfather, since asthma is a disease thats inherited from relatives. I never knew I had Asthma until I was 18. Cold weather is the major thing that gets me sick. The thing about asthma, like Pirasanth said, is that is narrows your throat and you have a hard time breathing. I experienced that a couple of times and it is really painfull. During these times I use my inhaler and after a couple of minutes everything will go to normal.