IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Church and leadership.

Discussion in 'Posting Tips' started by Rozlyn Waganda, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Rozlyn Waganda

Rozlyn Waganda New Member

"Must one be born again to lead praise and worship in church?"

Worship is the goal of God's work. Listen to any circle of Christians talking about their church these days and one subject always comes up: worship.

One quastion I usually ask Myself is, "does it need one to be born again to lead in praise and worship?"

Nowadays so many people are engaging themselves in praise and worship irregardles of their faith. You will see people at the altar leading other Christians or rather congragation yet they are not even born again.

In my own point of view; I think leaders in church must be born again to lead the congragation.

In the book of John 4:23, the bible states that God is spirit and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.

"...the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. God is spirit and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."

Therefore, when non-Christians leads us in church, we are implying that the art of worship is more important than the heart.