IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Desktop or Laptop?

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Diana Hernandez, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Diana Hernandez

Diana Hernandez New Member

I personally prefer using a laptop because I can take it with me where ever I go. If I forget something that I need to add on one of my files, then I can easily take my laptop out and add it through there. The desktop has its perks, like having more storage room to save files and not having to worry about the battery dying out. Each one provides it own features that helps you with what you need to get done.

Do you have a preference when it comes to which one helps you the most?

2. Jk123

Jk123 New Member

I prefer laptops honestly speaking. I feel it's easy to move around with and I can do everything with a laptop that I would do with a desktop. It's also much lighter and it has more storage space. Laptops also (at least from what I've seen) are far less expensive than desktops. I like how you can charge laptops whenever you want and you don't have to be constantly plugged in. I do agree with you when you mentioned that each on has its own features. It really depends on what your purpose for the device is.