IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Do miracles still happen?

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by Mary fiona, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Mary fiona

Mary fiona New Member

In the bible we read about so many miracles which were performed by Jesus, his disciples and the prophets. Some of these miracles are; The feeding of the 5000 people, the raising back to life of Lazarus, the blind made to see, Elijah stopping rain for three and half years and he just prayed and it rained. These were indeed great miracles and have just been wondering do this kind miracles still do happen?

2. bootingtheball

bootingtheball New Member

Depends on what you wanna call a miracle, for me a miracle has to be something that goes againsts nature. But nature of the earth is the biggest miracle that trasends through time. The earth is positioned at just the right place, if it was closer to the sun we would not be able to survive because of the strength of the sun and if were closer we would freeze. Also if the earth doesn't spin so precisely at the right speed we would not have regular night and day; for examples it could be darkness for 1 year

3. santanu

santanu Member

The answer to this question is affirmative. Miracles happen every day all around me and you. I will cite few miracles you have seen but never realized its existence.

The top everyday miracle in my list is childbirth. Such a super complex development of a single egg into a fetus without a flaw is itself a miracle. The process can be called flawless and a miracle if one considers the minuscule number faulty birth.

The second miracle on my list is a tree. Is it not a miracle that a small seed contains all the ingredients and information to grow into large banian tree. To me, it is a miracle.

Look around with an open mind and a clear vision, you will find miracles scattered all around you.

4. birdman100

birdman100 New Member

miracles happen everyday but it is God who blesses us to live anther day. Semi trucks almost hits people, people falls as sleep on the road, but wake up right before they crash many miracles many more.