IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Do you like yoghurt ? It has several health benefits.

Discussion in 'Health' started by Kim90, May 4, 2018.

1. Kim90

Kim90 New Member

Yoghurt is rich in important nutrients.It has nearly every nutrient that the body needs it is especially high in calcium,B vitamins and trace minerals.

2. Pure Grace

Pure Grace New Member

I love to eat yogurt with many snacks. I add chopped onions to it along with some chopped tomatoes and green chillies. Yogurt is healthy, cool for body and nutritious. It contains folic acid which is needful for good digestion.

During constipation, mouth ulcers and heat problems, I ate yogurt and have found relief. Yogurt is good to eat at hunger time too. I eat it after meals and during the small hunger breaks. Many times, I serve myself with yogurt and main meals.

Yogurt is good for people of all the ages. Eating it during the summers keep the body cool and help build good digestive system in the human body. Though, the asthma patients should avoid eating it completely.

3. Lynn Fowler

Lynn Fowler New Member

I love yogurt, and it is very healthy (as long as you are using plain yogurt, not the flavored kind that is loaded with sugar.) At one time I used to make my own, but I have now found a brand that I particularly like, so I mostly buy that. I have a snack of yogurt and fruit most afternoons, and I also use yogurt in my salad dressing (1 tbsp yogurt, 1 tbsp macadamia oil, a dash of sesame oil, 1 tbsp white wine vinegar, 1 tsp minced garlic, 1 tsp minced ginger, 1/2 tsp turmeric, a good grating of black pepper - all mixed together.)

4. Margaret Nyambura

Margaret Nyambura New Member

I love yoghurt because of it nutrition value. Eating yoghurt regularly may boost several aspects of your health. For example, yoghurt has been found to reduce the risk of heart disease and osteoporosis as well as aid in weight management.

Yoghurt contain active living bacteria known as probiotics, which can help keep the intestines healthy and also boost immune system. Probiotics also decrease gas, diarrhoea, constipation, bloating and enhance absorption of vitamins and minerals.

To get these benefits, I opted for sugar free yoghurt with less fat and I have seen it do great to my health.

5. Ruby Paras Pabalan

Ruby Paras Pabalan New Member

I like yogurt because of it's health benefits. It easily get digested and good health to our guts. I normalize our digestion.
    Yogurt is a dairy product made by fermenting milk with a yogurt culture. It provides protein and calcium, and it may enhance healthy gut bacteria.
    Health benefits range from protecting against osteoporosis to relieving irritable bowel disease and aiding digestion, but these depend on the type of yogurt. The bacteria used to make yogurt are called "yogurt cultures," which ferment lactose, the natural sugar found in milk.